Chapter 5 - Mr Scalded And Miss Blind

Miyoung's pov

I was walking to the subway station to get home after my cafe job. It had been three days since that accident and I'm still feeling sorry. Wait.. No! Why should I feel sorry for that punk who called me blind?! Ok I admit that my glasses are pretty thick but I still can see, that idiot!

Nuuuu it's 7.30 pm already?! I have to get home by 8 pm because Granny always told me that, "Young girls should never stay out late because bad guys will catch and kill you, and sell your organs to other countries." Hahaha she has been telling me this since I was 12 years old.

When I was 12, of course I got scared. But now? Haizzz, if a man dare to kidnap me, I'll just have to kick their 'member' and for ladies, I'll just have to pull their hair. Simple like that.

But I still had to follow her rules. Because after all, she is still my halmeoni (grandmother). I quickly run to the subway station.

Jimin's pov

Walking to the nearest subway station, I let out curse words. "Argh! I have to go for interview again for a night job! Screw my life!" I mumbled. But I know I have to get a job before I reach 24 years old, or else I would have to follow my step-dad (that assh*le) and become part of the gang. No way would I follow that gangster's footsteps!

I started using my phone as I slowly got to the station. I texted Taehyung.

Jimin: Ugh fml I'm off to another interview again! 😤

Tae: Sad life bruh. Good luck. You don't want to be a gangster like your dad right?

Jimin: What dad? He's not my dad. I don't have a dad. To me, that jerk is just the landlord of the house and I'm just the tenant who doesn't need to pay rent.

Tae: Whatever. Good luck!

I smiled. Taehyung is so weird. I turned around the corner. "Ouch!" I screamed as I fell to the floor. I rubbed my tummy. "Hey you!" I shouted to whoever had knocked into me.

Miyoung's pov

"Hey you!" Someone screamed at me. Omo! I recognise that raspy  voice. I looked up and... "Mr Scalded?"

Jimin's pov

What? Who dares to call the master names?! I stared at the face. It was a girl I remembered... But where? "Mr Scalded, is that you?" she asked, adjusting her big, round glasses. "Wait... We met at the cafe right?" I remembered and asked.

"Hmph Mr Scalded, we've meet again! How's your burn? Hope it had worsened!" she said sarcastically.

"Oh well then Miss Blind, have you got new glasses? I thought you couldn't see me that time and tripped over me. And today you didn't see me again and bumped into me. It's time for new glasses missy,"I said, trying to add sarcasm into my words.

"Argh. Why must I see you again? " Miss Blind said. I angrily answered," As if I wanted to see you huh! Now get lost!"

Miyoung's pov

Hmph! That Mr Scalded was the one who was using his phone while walking! Pabo Mr Scalded. "Well I hope I'll never have to see you again!" I said to him coldly.

"Hey you're the one who's MY nemesis. Whenever you're around, I'll always hurt myself!"

"That's because of you! When you see me walking with beverages, you should have gotten up and get out of the way. When you're walking you shouldn't be looking at your phone, Mr Scalded!" I chided him.

"Now go away! I'm already late!" he screamed at my face. Wait... I remembered the time. "I'm late too! Bye nemesis! I hope you never appear in front of my eyes again!" I said to him and ran off without waiting for him to answer.

Jimin's pov

What?! Did. She. Just. Freaking. Left. Without. Apologising?! I swear I'll kill her next time I see her!

Seeing that I'm late, I quickly brushed the thoughts of my mind. "I should seriously ignore her," I mumbled to myself as I sprinted to the subway station. (Luckily I'm taking the subway going the opposite way of Miss Blind.)

*Time skip to after interview*

I definitely failed that interview.
Why? Because I told the interviewer that I ain't spending 9 long hours as a stupid security guard every day for that little salary. Like, I've got better things to do such as... Um... Sleep! And eat! Yes, I've got much better things to do.

I took out my house keys and unlocked the main gate. "Oh, that gangster isn't back yet huh," I thought. I opened the front door and switched on the lights.

I was used to the loneliness of the house. That gangster was always outside there killing people and stuff and seldom comes home. The only time he would come home is to get changed, shower or hide from gangs out there.

Click.

"Mr Min?"

"Hey respect me and greet me as your dad, sonny!" he said. Ugh. That gangster is home.

"What is it this time?" I said coldly with my poker face.

"Well well, son. Come here." He sat down on the big sofa and patted to the seat next to him to signal me to go there. I rolled my eyes and walked to him. "What?" I asked.

"I need your help."

"Gang fights again? I don't want to get involved."

"No, something else this time round."

~To be continued~
23/12/2017

What is the favour Jimin's dad need? Read on to find out. ( ;