Chapter 16 - Drowning?

Miyoung stared at the water that was rising so quickly. It was just a few minutes before she get submerged into the water, not able to swim up for air and drown. She panicked. She wanted all this to end.

"Nayoung!" she shouted to get her attention.

She hesitated and pressed her lips together nervously. She loved Jimin. She thought that Jimin loved her.

"Yes dear?" Nayoung asked sarcastically as she admire her pretty nails coated with a fresh layer of nail polish.

"I–"

Miyoung stopped herself. She knew she would die if she didn't do what Nayoung told her. However, deep down Miyoung had a feeling that Jimin would be there to help her. At least this time.

"Yes? You done considering? Now lemme record what you're going to say and send it to Jimin oppa..." Nayoung said as she took out her phone to enter the recording app.

Nayoung pressed "start".

"Jimin-ah, I want to tell you..." Miyoung began. She looked up at Nayoung who had a victorious smile. Anger within her started building up and soon it overpowered her initial fear.

"... Well, I wanted to tell you that NAYOUNG IS A FUCKING BITCH!"Miyoung shouted into the speaker. Then she smirked at Nayoung.

Nayoung was shocked. She quickly ended the voice message. Then she walked to the button again. She pressed the button several times to fasten the rate of water flowing through.

"BYE!" Nayoung shouted and walked off.

Jimin received a notification. He turned on his phone. "Nayoung? Not now..." he mumbled under his breath but curiosity got the better of him and he listened to the voice message.

"Jimin-ah, I want to tell you..."

It's Miyoung! he thought.

"Well, I wanted to tell you that NAYOUNG IS A FUCKING BITCH!"

Knew it, it was Nayoung, he thought.

He turned on the tracking app on his phone. He had installed the app on Miyoung's phone long time ago (A/N: Miyoung's phone wasn't switched off – she just didn't answer the calls) just in case something happened. He went to track down where she was at.

"Tae you coming down?!" he screamed. Then he saw Taehyung scurrying out of the house.

"Let's go!" Jimin said, leading the way.

"Go where?" Taehyung asked.

"To save Miyoung."

"Why? Is she in danger?"

"Shut up and follow me, pabo."

"But-" Before he could finish his sentence, Jimin ran off. "This hyung..." Taehyung muttered.

Oh no, the water level is at my waist now.

Oh no, it's at my shoulder now.

Oh no, it's at my neck now.

Oh no, am I going to die?

That was what Miyoung had been thinking for the past two minutes. The icy cold water brushed against Miyoung's pale skin. She was getting numb. She could no longer move her limbs. Her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier.

"Eomma, Appa. I think I'm coming to see you... Jiminie saranghae... Granny saranghae... To everyone who I've loved or who have loved me, goodbye..." Miyoung stammered.