1. Prologue-

Prologue-

Prologue-

"where are we going... please tell me Alex sir" I asked trying to look strong

"it's surprise, you will definitely like it" Alex answer with his evil grin now I am really scared after looking his evil grin

"sir I don't want to come with you, I have work to do at office after that I need to go to meet my friend" I tried to reasonable...saying that I tried to run from there. Keyword "tried". before I took my third step from the gate Alex grab my hand tightly which it obvious to leave a red mark. When I look at him he looks really scary, now I can say he looks scarier than a ghost for me now. It will be an understatement if I say I am afraid... I am terrified.

"Ummm s-si-sir" i stuttered

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING...HAVE I ALLOWED YOU TO DEFY ME HERE AND GO TO YOUR BOYFRIEND'S ARMS" he yells at me with his lung out. I thanked God for the location 'car parking and timing' because no one is here because of office hour. But I really want to go my home and cry, no one has been yell at me with this much of high pitch. But I don't want to give him satisfaction for seeing me cry and hurt again. I have to be strong.

"Sir I think you have forgotten this is office hour and here I am doing my work to earn and live peacefully...so here is my humble request please leave my hand and let me go" with that I snatch my hand from his grip and turn around for moving forward. I am thankful to God he didn't open his mouth again for his shit come out. I mentally smile and dance after seeing his expression due to my outburst. But I have something more to tell him so I again came to face him to his spot because he is still in his shock state.

"And one more thing sir I think nowadays you have become more nosy than before in my personal life, it does not suit you sir so mind your own business and leaves me alone," I said as calm as I can, with that I left him behind with my triumph smile. But my smile was crushed by none other than black Lamborghini that comes from nowhere and a man forcefully hop me in the car. And that person is none other than 'my god and my childhood best friend' oops...sorry 'ex-best friend'.

Now seeing this person, again and again, I feel like killing him. If I have excused killing one person in my life by law then I have already killed him a long time ago when he killed my trust brutally.

"SIR WHAT THE HELL...DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND...OHH I FORGOT HOW YOU CAN YOU USE YOUR MIND...FOR USING IT YOU HAVE TO POSSESS YOUR MIND.I AM WARNING YOU STOP THIS LUXURIOUS CAR BEFORE I CHANGE THE MAP OF YOUR FACE...FOR THIS I WILL SUE YOU AND YOU WILL BEHIND THE BA..." before I can complete my threats he shut my mouth by using tape. And tie my hand with tape and doing it grin like an idiot.

"So what are you saying...sending me jail...sound interesting remember your wishing list if may be I am not wrong then according to wish no. 29..umm..you want to spend one night in jail with your best friend without filing a case against you.. am I right or right??? miss piyali...no I prefer 'my Piya'" I glare at him, how can I forget he knows my every secret.

"Ohh..you don't like calling me 'my Piya' part or 'best friend' part or must I say both" saying this he smirks at me absolutely enjoying my death glaring.

"Actually 'my Piya' you are looking so cute with your angry look...red cheek, fuming nose" saying this he kissed my cheek and nose. I can't tolerate more so I kicked his stomach with my elbow. He grones in pain seeing this I can't describe my happiness.

"Shit piyali...you have to pay for this and I'll make sure of it" he exasperate

"everyone should keep dreaming,"I thought (Note my sarcasm)

We halt his destination, car stop he hops out, comes to my side drag me outside. When I see my view I gape...this is not a good sign for me. Seeing my nervousness he beam triumphantly. This is the same fame house where I spent most of my childhood holidays with him. This place always gives me good and graceful memories. It is the only place where I could find my peace after remembering those days in this house. Now he also wants to destroy my peace, my good memories that belong with this place. But the question is why he drags me here with him???

He starting dragging me till we reach the living room. After scanning my surrounding my eyes pop out from its socket. This place is decorated like Indian marriage...priest, mandap, hvnkund beside this marriage chain, vermilion, couple ring, colorful flowers, rice, red color veil.

Now he is really getting on my nerves, first that fight with this jerkhead, then his dragging, then tieing me, then this farmhouse, now a marriage of unknown. Then I look at my attire it does not suit to a marriage function. I also don't have any gift for them. I come out with my thought by the sting pain of my upper lip. Then I relished he untie me. Before I shout at him he beat me.

"Don't concern about your dress...here take it and come fast" he takes my hand and digs the packet in my hand not before untieing my hands.

"not before you tell me, whose marriage is performed here and why there are only three of us" I snap at him

"that's a surprise 'my Piya' have patience you will find it and till you'll come out in this dress, more people will be there along with bride and groom "

"bu-"

"No buts, no ifs...get dressed we have not much time" he pushes me into a room and locks it. Now I am more than confused, But why I feel something is not good means very bad for me when I looked into his eyes when he handed me this packet. May be I should run from here. Then I scan the room for a window, I found a window but along with it's best friend I mean along with bars. But wait there were no bars two years ago. Now I more feel something is bad. But what??? May be I am just being paranoid. How can I be so lucky(note sarcasm)?

With no luck, I reluctantly open the packet, in this, there is a beautiful lehenga of red color. I mesmerized by its beauty.

When I came out from the room to living room then what I show is like a nightmare for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------