2. Farmhouse

In the living room, there are four people all are in black. On a table, there is some kind of documents. But I am searching for bride and groom, then from other room, Alex comes in a sherwani. Now I am more than confused and scared. My stomach feels like...uuhhhh I don't know what it feels. I move toward him.

"Where are they? You told when I come out from the room then I will show the couple." I snap.

"The handsome groom in front of your beautiful eyes and the gorgeous bride is..." he takes my hand and lead to the mirror

"is you" he whispered in my ear pointed to his index finger to the mirror.

"WHATTT" I scream and he covered his ear. In other situation, I will laugh harder until my eyes become watery but now I fell anger arouse in my vein with very speed. Then I realized He must be joking because we can't stand each other not even a fraction of a second. Then I burst out of laughing. I laughed so much that my stomach starts hurting. Then from the corner of my eye I saw him he looked serious and a little bit of angry, that is enough to dry my laughter. This means he is very really serious. Then I asked the most precious question of my life( Note Sarcasm ).

"Are you hit your head somewhere, let me call a doctor for you. He will definitely get you well. Don't worry, you will be fine. You don't need to go to a mental asylum. I will not leave your side, I will take care of you. There are so many peo..." I was cut by putting his index figure on my lips while shushing me.

"You will definitely always be my side my-soon-to-be-wife," he said

Now my heart is really beating too fast. I don't know because of his finger on my lips or because of his statement.

I: "Are you really damn serious ?"

A: "More than serious"

I: "Why? I don't want to married to you. we hate each other. We don't even talk like a normal people. Always we yell at each other and try to annoy and offend each other"

A: "That's the reason you don't even want to breathe in the same air as mine then thinks about it how can you tolerate me your whole life. It's will really interesting for me to see your miserable, frustrated, irritated last but not the least hell life. Don't you think?" he smirks

I: "Are you mad?" I asked gritting my teeth.

A: "You can say, only for you 'my Piya'. I always wake up thinking how can I made your life more miserable and sleep with the same thought"

I: "You are insane. I loathe you. You are a jerk. I can't marry you "

A: "Who says you have options to choose? You are getting married to me. And that's final. No one can change it."

I: "And what makes you think I am going to marry you 'sir'"

A: "That's the good question 'my Piya'" he mocks me.

A: "Remember my sweet, innocent, little 'my Piya' you have sighed some paper a few weeks before. "

I: "yeah"

A: "Check it" he handed me some document after taking it from table

I saw it and my head starts spinning, my throat becomes dry. No this is not the time for becoming freaking out and become unconscious. No, I have to fight.

I: "These are not those papers"

A: "But the sign is yours"

I: "Bu-"

A: "Yeah, I know now you will say you have checked before signing it. blaa blaa. But remember you had attended a very irritating wrong phone call. Then only these paper switched to those paper."

I: "But you can't do this. Baba and those children love you like a family. You can't betray them."

A: "Try me"

I: "You are really a monster with no heart"

A: "Thanks for the compliment"

I: "WHY?"

A: "Marry me. I promise you, I'll be out of their hair"

I: "NO. A big NO"

A: "OK. Max send the lawyer to the orphanage and the old-age home and give them to order to leave my property in two days. Am I clear?"

M: "Yes sir"

A: "Now you can go max"

I: "Wait"

I: "I'll marry you. But first, switch all these properties on the name of sunshine organization"

A: "No, first marry me. While doing the sign of marriage registered paper you will sign the marriage paper at the same time I will sign property paper. What say? "

I: "Fine," I said while glaring him

A: "Smile baby. It's our marriage day, no one here is going to give an injection to you. Now show your shining teeth 'my Piya' "

My hand started shaking and my eyes started waterily. Finally, a drop falls on my cheek. I quickly wipe it. I don't want to show him my weakness. Not now, Not ever.

He grabs my hand and leads me to hvnkund. And ordered me to sit. I do as I was told and do every ritual. He made me wear a veil. Finally, put vermillion my head and tie marriage chain in my neck and do seven round around the hvankund.

Now I am Mrs. Alex William. Wife of my ex-best friend, my foe, who I truly loathe.

We lead to the table, he hands me marriage paper and he signed property paper. And turn toward me to order me to sign the paper. And I sign it with that tear drops on a paper. I immediately wipe it with the back of my hand and handed him. He smiles and signs the papers. Witnesses come forward in black and signed as a witness.

A: "Let's go to our home, my wife. Tonight is our first night." I turn toward him with my shock expression only to find from his disgusting smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------