4. FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK-

4 years ago-

Today is a very special day of my life, a new journey of my life. Now I am a high school student, a sophomore. My alarm is ringing but I don't want to open my eyes. My bed is so tempting, I love my bed. I can't betray it. But this alarm has to annoy me. I tap my nightstand to grab my alarm clock without open my eyes. But this stupid alarm clock neither comes to my hand nor shut it's an annoying sound. "aaahhh". Then I heard familiar laughter. And I know him very well. Now he will tease me and laugh at me until his stomach ache. I pout and open my eyes.

A: I had set the alarm previous night because I would not like if you come to late school your first day. But you sleeping head you will never change so I have to come to check on you. Now you have one hour, hurry up otherwise you will also make me late with you. And today I will come late to teach you maths. And no more excuses as your school has started so also your tuition.

I pout. Why I have he is being my best friend. Now I am more than sure definitely I had done something sin in my previous birth so god is punishing me.

A: Why are you pouting. Hurry up.

I: Only five minutes. My love wants more time to spend with me. I will not take more time, please.

With that, I cover myself with duvet and close my eyes. Please god, create a bar around my bad so this stupid Alex can't come between my love and me. Only for five minutes. I heard his sigh and felt him coming near me, then he holds me in his arm like the bridal style.

I: Alex, you idiot, stupid, owl, dog, monkey, donkey put me down. You will go to hell for separating soul mates. This is a very big crime. I will sue you.

But he carries on while chucking ignoring my feeling toward my love. One last time I turn to see my love, my bed helplessly. Alex put me down on my feet in the bathroom near basin and give me my brush with paste.

A: Hurry up you have already wasted fifteen minutes. We don't want to late, do we?

I: Ok.

A: I will wait downstairs. Aunty is preparing Allo paratha my favorite. Do your routine and come fast.

With that, he left. I do my routine and rush downstairs. Maa is serving him paratha may be his sixth or seventh paratha. I can't understand how can he eat this much.

I: Good morning maa. Give me bread and butter because I know he will not eat me eat peacefully even if his plate is full of paratha and curd his greedy eyes will always glue on my plate. And I don't want to lose the motion to deteriorate my health.

"Piyali" maa waned me while glaring me.

A: Shane maa, leave it. This is only an excuse because she doesn't want to look more fat. And also she is dieting with her showing her love of butter.