12. Memories

Alex pov remembering his past.

I untangled my body to my sweet little innocent wife. I don't know why I can't trust her when I am deeply in love with her. I had fallen in love with her when I first meet her. I still remember that day she wore my favourite colour white frock. She was looking like an angle. And her name I never forget 'Piyali'...my Piya. She was my crush but she only sees me as a best-friend so I wanted to distract myself so I choose Sarah. I did everything to let her out my mind. But she likes fixed permanently never try to bulge in my mind. My whole world revolves around Piyali, That's why Sarah never liked her but I can't help it. Whenever I am with Sarah I always took glances at her and updated on whereabouts to make me believe that she is safe and sound. She only needs to say my name I will be present at her service. Everyone said I am controlling her but at the same time spoiling her by fulfilling her every demand and putting all blame on me to save her from any scold and punishment. But only my Piya knows very clearly I will make sure she will not repeat that mistake again. I did everything to only see her as my best friend but at the same time, I can't able keep my mind at peace without seeing her. I even lose my virginity to Sarah but that does not mean I forced her. She always initiated our make out session also 'this'. I tried to show jealousy in Piyali eyes when we make out but only to get disappointed. Piyali only felt happy when she showed us together. Piyali tried many times to befriend with Sarah but Sarah always waved off. Shanu maa always scold me for ruining Piyali. For her I am her hero, that's why I always took first place in academic as well as sports too. She was just in love with pani puri, chocolates, ice-cream, and samosa-jalebi. After school, I have to pick her from her classroom and took her to the pani-puri shop to fulfil her wish, as a reward I was able to see her hundred volts smile. I was just gawking her while she watched vendor to prepare her pani-puri. I loved the way she popped the snack into her mouth in one go, closing her eyes as she savoured the flavour excited. The way she ate chocolate and ice-cream like a child and fought with me for samosa-jalebi after finishing her. I don't know how but I had been fallen for her till now. There were so many boys who wanted to be-friend of her but I was there also to take even a move a step toward her. I only let her befriend her male friends in school as I know they only see each other as friends. I know Cyril was Piyali crush that's why I always felt insecure when they both went alone to hang out. So I always spoilt their 'so cold date' by one way or another. When Jay tried to come into our picture then I was very angry like killing someone. But thanked god Piyali never for 'old men'. But when I hit puberty and after losing my virginity my unquenched of thirst for her only increase instead of decreasing. I also remember her when I was teaching her for entrance exams but I never let her fill any application form but my college form because I want her to come into my college... to me leaving her all old friends. Because I knew Cyril and Ian were going to foreign for college and Josh and Bea that bitch who always taunt my Piya and try to manipulate her against me, never going to accepted by my college as my college is not for average students. Ava and Ada going to drop that year for preparing competition but I can't let Piyali drop that year because I can't live another year without seeing her every hour. So I was giving my 100% input as well as force Piya to crack the entrance exam. We were doing studies from last four and half hour. Now Piya is whined and complaining about a child saying she needed a break. I agreed and let her put her head on my shoulder.