10. Love OR lust

present....

I feel like someone is turning me other side and kissing my forehead then all over my face. Then he shifted my kurta down and started giving me feather kisses. I know he is Alex because of his aroma. I moaned but also fell irritated because I am still sleepy.

I: Alex please, not now I want to sleep more. Only one more hour. Please.

A: No, it is already seven in the evening you need to wake up. I have also a better idea, you sleep and let me do what I want.

I am too sleepy to listen to his idea so I hummed him. He started unzipping my kurta and untie my pajamas then only I am widely awaked. I hold his hand to go further.

I: Alex wait, what are you doing? I want to sleep.

A: It's already too late for you to go back to your dreamland as you are fully awake now and change my mind. Now shh..and let me do my work which I had to leave because of your pain in morning. I know, now you are much better. Now kiss me back.

With this he pressed his lip to mine, He held my back of the neck and press me into his body, he deepened the kiss and hungrily ravish my mouth. He sequel my waist then I start kissing him back. We tried to explore the deepest recesses of our mouths while he was unhooking my bra.

I felt like I am another world but am brought this land by the demanding tone of Alex. 'strip me NOW' shyly I started unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckling his belt while he was sucking and nibbling my one b*ob while other he is rubbing and pinching my n!pple with his forefinger and thump. I moan in pleaser and pain both. I unzipped his zip and unbuttoned his pant, he immediately stepped out of his pant followed by underwear and throw them on the floor. He ripped off my panties and he started finger f"cking me. I gasped and screamed in pain 'aahh' after sometime pain is replaced by pleasure as he is not hard as last night with me. He gave me time to adjust me against his finger. Then he started moving his finger slowly then after he increased his pace. I feel like I am going to come then only he inserted his another finger into me. I pain like anything. I screamed but he kept my shut by leaving my boob and keep my mouth. I held his shoulder to tight and dig my nail in his flash to bear this pain. But it only made him aggressive and dominant over me, his pace only increases, he didn't give me time to adjust his finger after many thrusts I felt pleasure, something start building in my stomach and I released and get my climax. I limp on my bed while watching Alex licking his lips and smiling. I felt relive as he will now leave me but I gasped when his mouth and tongue touch me and he started eating me greedily. Then he came inside me and started pumping. Our moaned filled in our room and come together. I stayed on the bed weakly I didn't have even a little energy to say a word to Alex after doing four rounds.

A: Now it's time to get started real work.

He sat on the bed comfortably by putting his head on the head post. He pulled me toward him and made me sit at his member fit inside me. I hugged him by his neck and rest my head on his shoulder as I have no energy. But I will not deny him as I promised. He gripped my hip tightly and started moving me up and down speedily. According to this position, I was supposed to drive him but in reality, he has command. He moaned my name and started sucking my shoulder and neck. I feel too dizzy but I listened to him saying 'am coming' but he was saying the last forty minutes. Finally, he came and released his seed inside me.

A: sleep for few hours, I will wake you up for have dinner but I will remain inside you in this position as you are too tight for your own bad as you need to adjust me fully next time all my ten inches.

I am scared because it will pain me more I know and my lower abdomen is already paining. But I don't even have more energy to open my eyes. So I closed my eyes and hugged him by neck properly and rest my head on his shoulder comfortably, while Alex is cooing me and caressing my hair. I don't know what to do him, sometimes feel like he cares for me, sometimes I feel like he is only lusting for me.

At nine in evening, he waked me up, clothed me a bathrobe and carried me to the dining table in bridal style. And set me comfortable on the chair, serve us dinner after completing meal he washed the dishes and carried me to bedroom tug me on the bed and covered me by the duvet and after laying on the bed he cuddled me and drifted off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------