7. Try

Present...

I feel like something is tickling my neck and some chain has tightly held my waist. I try to move that chain but nothing work, only something started nudging into my neck. I tried to open my eyes but it feels too heavy to open. But I flew open after remembering yesterday incidents from morning to night. From my fight to my vow. After few try to free myself from a chain I stop because I feel too tired and lazy to even turn around. So I let sleep to consume me.

Fresh air is blowing coming from the window along with sunlight. Birds and dry leaves making the sounds in the garden. I feel someone moaning and I know he is none other than Alex, after few minutes he drag me to his body even if it is possible. I start debating whether I should wake him up or not because I don't like Alex body crushing me. But after seeing him I don't have the heart to wake him up so I let him cuddle me. Because he many times hug me and I am comfortable with it that time. But we never cuddle intentionally intimately before. His arm is around my waist and his head is beside my neck, his breath the falling on my neck tickling but not that much ticklish to make me laugh. He started moving his head up and down rubbing his nose against my neck while moaning. It would be a lie if I say I don't like it. I feel butterfly dancing in my stomach and my hand automatically went to his hair like it has its own brain started running its figures. I know it is wrong but it feels so right. He similes unknowingly it feels so good. 'what makes you become like this' I sigh and try to untangle myself without waking him up. After few minutes I finally succeed, I go to the bathroom, do my routine and take a quick bath after drying myself I raise my hand to the hanger of my cloth without raising my eyes. After few seconds of struggling to find my clothes finally I raise my eyes to only find I have no clothes here. Then the realization hit me like a truck that I am not in my home but Alex. And here is no maa to put clothes in my bathroom every morning. I sigh, then I remember I don't have clothes here, so that's mean I have to again borrow clothes from Alex. I tip topped go in the walk-in closet to select the least size cloths of Alex after shuffling I found a white t-shirt and a brown color boxer. But the problem is I can't wear white color as I do not have to wear any undergarments so I have to select again thick and dark color clothes so I choose a black color thick t-shirt and sweat pant but again sweat-pant size to enough for drawn me, so I go for a previously selected boxer.

I come out the closet I see Alex is searching for something as he is running his hand on the bed in his sleep, maybe a pillow to cuddle it. So I without wasting time put the pillow beside his hand, he immediately holds the pillow tightly and simile cutely. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. I go downstairs to make breakfast. After arranging the table I debate whether I should wake him up or not, I check the time it's already 8:45 but it's Sunday so I should let him sleep. Then I decided to call my home. My maa pick up the call after the third ring.