13. MARRIAGE-GIFT

Piyali pov:

I opened my eyes when sunlight falls on my face through the window. But then I remember it's Sunday today so no work. yeah....so more sleep. I feel sore my lower part as always. I snuggled more into Alex's chest where I feel softest. It's been two months to our marriage and one month to me and Alex's deal. I feel my best friend again in Alex that had I lost. He let me hear my maa conversation with the employee. I feel sad and upset that I can't talk with maa but Alex always there for me. But one thing never changes Alex's obsession with me. As he said he always need to touch me to keep him calm so whenever wherever he gets chance he grabs it to get inside me. But now he is not that much hard to me and I have only four months to reveal the concealed secret to my family and I know they are going to probs. But I feel terrified whenever Alex talk about having babies. I know we are not taking precaution while having sex but still I don't know how will I handle my baby when I have so many things to do on my plate. I kissed Alex's forehead and get up from the bed to drink water but as I touch my feet to the floor I feel dizzy and sat on the bed. After few minutes I went to the bathroom not before wearing Alex's shirt to hide my nudity, after doing my chores I sat on the bed still feeling dizzy and feeling throw out so I went to the toilet to throw out. I laid on the bed and hugged Alex's torso and drift off to sleep.

I feel something soft on my skin, I knew very well it's none other than my lovely 'patidev' as it's his daily routine to wake me up by this. I run my hand through his hair and reciprocate his rhythms. He went to navel start kissing all over my tummy whilst rubbing my bre@st his hand then start rubbing my cl!t and start entering me. 'Ahh Alex...please fa-faster' his speed increased, 'am going to come' he smirked and remove completely himself. I stare at him with teary eyes in confusion and very frustrated.

A: Happy two-month marriage wife. But first I want my gift.

I: I will give it to you at evening. It needs still some time to deliver.

I whisper last part.

A: 'But I want it NOW.' He said firmly.

I: But I don't have it now, and more importantly I want you now. You do this intentionally to tease me.

A:' What I did my Piya?' He asked innocently like he did nothing

I: ugggg... you are such a tease.

A: 'did I did something.' He asked amusedly.

I: Ok, fine if I said that then you will come inside me. Deal?

A: No

I: umm..why?

A: Because I want you to ride me, leach me, suck me, give me the oral job - hand job everything.

I:'umm..umm' He held my hand and kissed my palm with pleading eyes.

A: Piya I know, you never did and thought before doing all these. Also, I saw you giving our marriage a chance and try to change my old self. I know you have accepted this marriage but I want to bring our sexual phase to a new level now.

I: Bu..

A: shuss I know U never did and know how to do...but you have to overcome this. I have an idea what about we both see porn together after having hot erotic shower sex and breakfast. And I love you blush.

I become redder.

A: I give you choice to choose where you want to let me fuck you now, in the bathtub or any wall or against the door or any corner or floor?

I hang my head low still blushing and not wanted to say as we have done everywhere in the bathroom. But I know he will not stop teasing me until I am free to have the dirty talk with him.