8. Confuse & decision

Four days have passed but Alex ignores me like a plague, not even he glanced at me. I only went to the office, do my assignment and manage sunshine work and come back. I try to talk with him but he is not even ready to stand with me even for few seconds. I did not tell anyone about my marriage. But that does not mean I am not wearing Indian nupital chain, toe ring also vermilion but I easily hide it under my shirt, shoes and my hair respectively. First day, I wear couple ring as I thought I will declare to everyone that I am engaged when someone will ask me about the ring but at conference at noon the same design of ring is already in Alex's finger and if anyone will notice than they don't need much time to put two and two, I don't want it. It does not mean I do not want to disclose my marriage or I am ashamed to introduce Alex as my husband to everyone but I really want my family should be the first one to come to know this truth of my life and for this I want time. So I hang the ring in my golden chain which is given by dad on my birthday to hide it. What an irony.

But what shocked me that day, when a client asked Alex about his ring he casually said now he is married like it is a normal thing to say. Everyone has been shocked here, their role model is already married and this marriage and the mystery girl is now the hot topic of office. But even though everyone congratulates him and client demand party and meet the mystery girl who owns his heart. But Alex give a good excuse saying this he will give the party but first, we have to finish the Richard contract. I was hurt and relieved both at that time. Hurt because he did not give a glance to me even for once and relieved because now I have more time. And I know Alex is insecure and has trust issue but I am not ready for all this, I need time. But I also know about gaining Alex's trust and remove his insecurities what I need to do, but again the problem is I am not ready to fulfill his 'this special' demand. 'aaahhhh why'. I feel like killing myself, everyday maa talk to me like one hour but in her every topic she needs to spoil my mood by telling how everyone is excited about my marriage. 'aaahhh'. I need to do something, one week is already going to over and I have done nothing for my biggest problem. I need to make a plan. 'hmmm'

Plan 1: Change Alex in two months.

Plan 2: After completing make another plan to blast this boom of marriage to my family.

I will defiantly talk to him tonight. With that determination in my mind, I walk out the office as office time has already over and after realizing I have been thinking all this for one hour. One thing I have forgeten to tell you guys, now I am not allowed to drive my scooty, as Alex thought it is not save so now I have a car and a driver to accompany me everywhere. I have to make another lie that now as I got a car as a gift by my dad and as I don't know how to rid it so now I have a driver till I learn it and my parents is very protective. And regarding this topic we have talked over the phone only for maximum five minutes, 'either I have to resign sunshine management and Ivanshov.co and become a prisoner of this house or do as I was ordered.' after saying this he hung up the phone on me. I don't want to become a prisoner and raise the Alex anger so here I am.