SKINtight

"Baby lock the door and turn the lights down low."

Marinette was a total, unbelievable, hot mess express. She was visibly vibrating beyond the capacity of a salt and pepper shaker. Lighting sensually scented candles, flinging red rose petals all over the place, and eventually slipping into a lacy, tea length gown, Marinette was beyond flustered. She didn't want to have sex with Adrien, but she wanted to make it clearly pertinent that she was ready to take this to the next romantic level. She figured she'd beat him to the punch, going all out in his apartment before the said man returned.

Seeking Alya's wise counsel, she was able to set majority of the decor up all by herself. The only thing Marinette was hopelessly perplexed about was the alcohol. In addition, she wanted her trusted friend to double check everything, just to be certain. To solve such an issue, she enlisted Alya by means of FaceTime.

"What kind of wine should I set out? I have no idea, Alys," she panicked. The girl had only indulged in such liquid yesterday night and the experience wasn't too peachy. This time she planned for more control of the substance. "Red. Red is sexy and gets the libido stirring. Don't forget the spaghetti dinner by candlelight and chocolate cheesecake. Make it intriguing and eat it in bed," she advised. Marinette nodded, keeping her best friend on the visual line as she filled a pot with water. She figured she'd start making dinner second to last, losing to getting fully dressed.

"I know we've talked about this, but you're sure you're ready for this with Adrien?"

"Yes. I'm the only one he's shown his secret, vulnerable side to. I want to return the favor in the best way I know how. He'll get to see my most treasured part of me since I've seen his."

"Please tell me you're speaking metaphorically instead of physically," Alya chuckled.

"Alya! You know I've never... seen a man like that before," she shyly wavered. Pulling her fluffy, albeit juvenily printed, bathrobe tighter against her waist, Marinette also tended to the bubbling water, slipping the stiff noodles into the prepared pot.

"Don't forget to change either. I love you and all, but that pajama outfit doesn't scream 'make love to me!'"

"I'm not planning on letting him get that far just yet. I want to be totally in love before that happens. What I feel for him now is nothing short of admiration. He's been unbelievably gracious. Sure, the guy might not be warm and fuzzy on the daily, but he is good. Alya, he's got a good heart under all that cold steel."

The dark haired girl had no idea she was blushing so, until her cheeks felt on fire. Regaining her attention on dinner, she stirred the limping pasta, heart thumping so loudly, she never heard the apartment door open, or an ex-doctor slowly creep in.

"Aww, Marinette! He's so lucky to have you."

She jumped when she heard an extremely loud sneeze from the entry way. Swallowing and growing increasingly nervous, she paused, delicate hand holding the wooden spoon she was using to stir the noodles.

Going out on a shaky limb, she lightly spoke. "Adrien?" The blonde man poked his head around the wall, taking in the scenery. "Yes?"

"Alya, I have to go. I'll talk to you later," Marinette authorized, forgetting her friend was able to see everything going on. Without even looking, she shut the call down seamlessly. He looked around, noting the petals, candles and the entire aura she was trying to set. "Did you do all of this?" he whispered, sauntering into the kitchen with veiny hands in his pockets and sly smirk sewn on his pretty face. It looked a little goofy, not used to such a conniving expression on his usually indifferent resolve.

"Maybe," she quipped, feeling totally embarrassed. Anything she could do to alive the redness sweltering her face had to be done. White lies? Come hither.