A.I

I wonder if anyone else shares the same fear as I do.

Sometimes my normal rhythm of thought is interrupted by the loud drumming of a seperate notion.

What if nothing is real.
What if I've imagined you all.

Wouldn't that mean that not even  my own emotions are valid? That my troubles have been for nothing?

I tremble at the mere thought of it.

The prospect of life being merely Artificial Intelligence.

Sometimes that's how I saw others. I'd think I'd be able to read them, their actions, mannerisms etc. but then I'd realise they where quite predictable. Too predictable. Why?

I wonder, if such an entity exists on Earth that isn't predictable. One that is unique in all its qualities. I think that would make it more tangible. No that's not the right word is it...

Genuine. Pure. Like the way love was meant to be before we twisted it.

Love isn't something you're meant to foresee. I take strange pleasure in the possibility of a non mechanical romance.  The spontaneity of free will.

In a world where everything is artificial and superficial, you can't expect me not to tire. An abundance of small troubles at times can amount to more than one large trouble.

When I'm gifted with change, I am rejuvenated in one way or another.

Change is something I could really use for right about now. Not massive changes. Just.

Subtle ones.

To make reality seem more real and vivid rather than more artificial. Change prevents a cycle of depression. Change prevents me from second guessing myself.

I'm the type of being that feels safer and more comfortable with what I'm accustomed to yet has a strange yearning for change. I want to find a balance between them.

I'll dream on, waiting for such things.