Chapter 11

I knock on Diego's hotel room door. "Coming," he yells.

He opens the door and he smiles. Fuck he's so cute. "Gah damn," he says and I blush. "Stop," I say while laughing. "Even your voice and laugh are sexy." I cover my face with my hands. "Stop, I'm blushing so much right now." I hear him laugh. His laugh is so cute.

"Come on babygirl," he says while grabbing one of my hands. He brings me in his hotel room.

"I made the other guys leave because I didn't know if you'd feel comfortable around them." I look down and smile.

He sits on one of the beds. I sit on the same bed but on the opposite side.

"So how old are you?" He asks. "Twenty." "You fine." I bite my lip and smile. He notices and smiles. "Babygirl, I cant stop smiling when I'm talking to you." I blush for the fifteenth fucking time.

"Truth is, I didn't really like you in the beginning," I say out of nowhere. He sticks his bottom lip out. His lips look so plump and soft. "But, look what you did. You've got me addicted to you," I say. "Like a drug?" He asks. Of course he'd say that. "Yes."

He examines my face with a simple smile. "Your eyes are beautiful." "Thanks."

He snaps himself out of it. "Sorry, you're so gorgeous babygirl. I won't say anything else," he says and I laugh.

"So, what's your favorite thing to do in Chicago?" He asks. "Have you ever seen Shameless?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm friends with Ethan." "You and him look exactly alike." "That's what everyone says." He laughs. "You're both hot too," I say more to myself. He smirks. "Babygirl, did you just call me hot?" "Yes, you're so hot. I'd fuck you right here, right now." He looks at me with a 'really' face as if I was serious. "No, Diego, I'm kidding," I say laughing. "Shiii, lil mama I thought you was for real." "You're a hoe," I say to him. I smile. "Shut the fuck up," he says while laughing.

"Where else do you like to go?" He asks. "The bean." He looks at the ground. I furrow my eyebrows. "Let's go right now," he says while standing up. "Wait, really?" I ask. He smiles. "Yeah, babygirl. Let's have some fun."

He grabs my hand and we leave the hotel room.

He puts his hood up so it's harder for people to see him.

•••

We get to the bean. There's barely anyone here because it's a Monday night. "Let's go take a picture babygirl."

We pose and he puts his hand on my lower back. I take a picture of our reflection.

As I go to look at the picture he brushes his hand against my ass. I look at him. "What?" He asks. He tries not to smile. I narrow my eyes at him before looking at my phone. "Aww it's cute," I say while smiling. "Send it to me," he says.

I get his number and put it into my contacts. His phone goes off after I send it to him. "Thank babygirl."

•••

We go back to his hotel and to his room.

"I think I'm going to go home soon." "Please stay longer babygirl." I look at the time. "Diego, it's two in the morning." "Stay the night." I sigh. He sticks out his bottom lip.

"Fine. Only because the face you made is cute." He smirks. "Thanks babygirl." "Aww, and your chubby cheeks," I say. He blushes. "Stop," He says trying not to smile. "No it's cute." He bites his lip while smiling and shakes his head.

"You can sleep on my friend's bed. He hasn't slept in it yet." "Where's he going to sleep?" I ask. "The floor." "I feel bad." "Or you can sleep with me," he says while biting his lip. I roll my eyes while smirking. "Fine." "Fine," he says mimicking me. "Stop," I say while smiling and I gently hit him. He laughs.

"Do you want a sweatshirt or something?" He asks while looking at what I'm wearing. "Um, sure." He gets up and grabs a sweatshirt.

"Here." He hands me a sweatshirt that says 'Xanarchy'.

He watches me as I slip it over my shirt. He smirks. "What?" I ask while smiling. "You look cute in my clothes." I shake my head and look away.

He lays down on one side of the bed and I lay on the other. He turns towards me and examines my face. He bites his lip. It's so hot when he does that.

We both start leaning in and we kiss. His lips are soft and gentle.

He pulls away but keeps his face centimeters from mine. He looks at my lips before kissing me again.

His phone starts ringing. He pulls away and grabs his phone.

"Hello?" He says annoyed. The person on the phone speaks. "Okay, bye."

He hangs up and looks at me. "The guy staying with us forgot his key card so I have to open the door for him." I nod.

He lays back down. His friend must not be here yet.

He lays there with his arm over his head, staring at the ceiling. It's funny how much can happen in a month.

He notices I'm looking at him and he looks at me. He smirks. "You can keep my sweatshirt. You look sexy in it babygirl." I smile.

I move so I straddle him and he puts his hands on my butt. I put my hands on both sides of his face. I lean down and kiss him.

Not long after there's a knock of the door. I pull away and look at Diego. "Shh," he says and winks.

He flips us so that I'm laying down. He slowly leans down and kisses me. There's another knock at the door. Diego rolls his eyes.

He kisses where my neck and jaw connect. My mouth slightly opens but nothing comes out.

There's another knock. "Sorry babygirl," He whispers before getting up.

He opens the door. "Sorry, we were sleeping," Diego lies. "We?" The other guy asks.

The guy and Diego walk in further. I stand up. "Steve, this is Claudia." "Hey, is this the girl you've been talking about?" Steve asks Diego. I blush. Diego smacks his arm. "You fine, Claudia," he says. Diego smirks and shakes his head.

Steve goes to his bed. "You're right, she does have a nice ass," Steve says. I throw a pillow at Diego, who's standing at the end of the bed. "Hey," he says laughing. I stick my middle finger up at Steve. He laughs too.

Diego runs and jumps onto the bed. I laugh at him. He stays laying on his stomach. He watches me. "Aye, imma take a shower," Steve says walking towards the bathroom. "Okay," Diego says.

Diego winks at me. "So you told him I have a nice ass?" I ask. He smirks. "Mhm," he hums. "I had to tell someone babygirl." I smirk. "Too bad it's not yours." "Trust me baby, imma get it." "Mhm, keep dreaming."

I lay on my stomach next to him. He sits up and smacks my butt. "Diego!" I gasp. He smirks.

I sit on my butt so he can't hit it again. "I'm going to bed," I say. "Okay, goodnight babygirl."