Chapter 80

Diego and I go to my room. He sits on my bed and tells me to sit.

"What?" I ask. "Okay, you're dad said he's fine with it. I wanted to ask him before I asked you so I was sure if you can or not." I give him a confused look. "Do you want to move to California to live with me?" He asks. I smile. "Really?" I ask. "Yes, babygirl. I don't think I'd ever be able to go without seeing you for longer than a week. I know we have before but we've become closer." I smile. "Sure," I say and grab his hand. He kisses it.

Diego and I lay down. He lays his head on my lap and I play with his hair.

Someone knocks on the door. "Come in," I say. My mom walks in. "Sorry, Diego, but you have to stay in the guest bedroom when you go to bed." Diego sits up and looks at her. "That's okay," he says and smiles. "I didn't mind you two sleeping together but Claudia's dad does." "It's fine," he says and gives a her a small smile. "Goodnight," she says before leaving.

Diego goes back in the same position. "Do you just want to leave tomorrow?" Diego asks while looking at the ceiling. "Sure."

"Fuck I better start packing now," I say. Diego sits up. I get up at go to my closet. I grab as many hangers full of clothes as I can. Diego watches me. I look up at him and smile.

"Damn babygirl. I'm so fucking lucky to have you," Diego says out of nowhere. I look up at him. "Why do you say that?" I ask while smiling. "Because you're everything I could ask for." He looks at me. "I've never given a girl a promise ring or invited her to live with me." I blush.

I stand up and sit next to him. "Diego I'm lucky to have you. You're so nice and good to me. I hate to get all lovey dovey and shit but I'm serious. You're especially the sexiest guy I've met," I say while going to kiss him. We kiss a few times and he smiles against my lips. "You're the sexiest lil mama I've ever seen," he says and grabs my butt. I kiss him again before I get up. He smacks my butt again. "Diego," I whisper yell. He smirks.

He gets up and comes over to me. I put my hands on my butt. "Diego, stop," I say while laughing. He quickly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Diego, set me down." "What do you say babygirl?" "Please daddy," I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He sets me down and does the thing where he kisses my cheek a bunch of times.

•••

I check the time. 10:15. I look over and Diego's asleep. I've been packing for three fucking hours. I lay on the floor. "Fuck," I breathe out. I close my eyes.