Chapter 57

"I swear to God, I'm going to beat that hoe's ass," I say to Diego. He smirks. "Who and why?" "Tana. She won't stop commenting things about you on my account."

I go on Instagram to show him what I'm talking about.

"See. She commented 'daddy af' on the picture I just posted," I say showing Diego.

"She's annoying as hell," Diego says. I look at him with a sarcastic 'really?' face. "Oh shit. What does that mean?" He asks not trying to laugh. I try not to smile. "Nothing," I say and shrug. "Fuck. What did I say?" He asks trying to think. "All I'm gonna say is sorry baby," he says and kisses my cheek.

"Why does she have to be like that?" I ask and lay back on his bed. "Isn't she dating Bella Thorne or something?" I ask. "Who the fuck knows," he says and rolls his eyes.

"Sorry, boo. She just pisses me off." "I understand babygirl. I wouldn't want some guy commenting on your pictures."

I lay on my stomach and look up at him since he's sitting against the headboard. "Like Lil Pump did the one time," I say and laugh. Diego smiles and shakes his head.

I can see Diego's eyes leave my face and look at my butt. I roll my eyes.

He continues to glance at my butt.

"Fine. You can touch my ass," I say. He smirks. He leans over and smacks my ass really hard. "Diego!" I say widening my eyes and trying not to smile. "You should've never said that babygirl," he says and bites his lip to prevent him from smiling.

I get a few notifications about people I'm friends with who comment on the picture of Diego.

I look at the picture. "Baby, you look so hot in this picture," I say and he smirks. "What makes it so hot?" He asks getting interested. "I like when you stick your tongue out for pictures. And you look so innocent." He smirks.

He moves next to me and kisses me. He examines my face before kissing me again. He slides his hand to my butt and he grabs it.

"No," I say while pulling away from our kiss. "You're not tricking me," I say and he smiles. "I was so close babygirl."

"You only have five days left," I say to him. He sticks his bottom lip out. I put hands over my eyes. "Stop." He does that to get me to change my mind about things. I hear him laugh.

These next five days are going to be so hard for him.