Chapter 40

I wake up with the worst headache. I look over and Diego isn't next to me.

I hear someone walk in. "Here," Diego says giving me water and an aspirin. "Thanks," I say and take them from him. "Sorry I drank so much last night." "I bet Madison is feeling the same as you are right now," Diego says while smiling. I smile. I take the aspirin.

"What do you want to do today?" Diego asks. I shrug. "It doesn't matter." He smiles. "I'll surprise you," he says before leaving.

I look at my phone to see I'm tagged in something like a thousand times.

251,902 likes tanamongeau daddyyyyy @xanxietyView all 3,507 commentslilxanlover  is he dating Tana or Claudia ?claudiaxan4ever @claudiatihan

251,902 likes
tanamongeau daddyyyyy @xanxiety
View all 3,507 comments
lilxanlover  is he dating Tana or Claudia ?
claudiaxan4ever @claudiatihan

I feel tears form in my eyes. "Diego, what the fuck is this?" I ask. "What?" He asks while walking into his room.

I get up and show him the picture. "It's just a picture." "No, Diego. It's not just a fucking picture. First off, you're with two half naked girls. Second, it looks to me like you're having a great fucking time. And third, it's that bitch Tana. Seriously Diego, what the fuck?" I say to him.

He bites his lip. "Sorry, babygirl. Trust me, all we did was take a photo. I swear nothing else happened." A tear slides down my cheek and he goes to wipe it. "Stop," I say to him and he puts his hand down. "Why?" I ask him. "Why would you go off and hangout with her even though you told me she's a hoe on the way to the party?" He can tell how hurt I am.

"Babygirl, I'm sorry. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. I'll dm her right now and tell her to delete it." He goes to wipe my tears and I don't say anything this time. "I'm sorry, beautiful." He hugs me and I wrap my arms around him. "Let's just stay here today, okay?" He asks and I nod. "I love you," he says and kisses me.