Chapter 54

I wake up and I'm in Diego's bed. His arms are wrapped around me and he's asleep. I smile and kiss his forehead.

About 20 minutes later Diego wakes up. He smiles. "You were sleeping on the couch when I got home," he says in a raspy voice. "So I just brought you in here." "Thanks baby."

I put my head on his chest and he plays with my hair. "So, babygirl. Lemme see what you got yesterday." I smirk. "No they'll be a surprise." "Please, baby." I look at him and he's sticking his bottom lip out. "Sorry, but no." He rolls his eyes.

"Let's make a deal," I say to him. "If you can be good and not do anything sexual for a week, I'll try all of them on and show you what they look like. And I'll wear your favorite one and let you be in charge," I say and wink at the last part.

He smirks. "You make things exciting babygirl. It's a deal." I smile. "But what do you mean by sexual?" He asks. ""Well, sex, of course. And that's all kinds. Um, you can't touch my butt-" "What no booty?" He asks and grabs my butt from under the covers. "Nope," I say popping the 'p'. "Baby, you're killing me," he says and puts his head back. "And last, no kissing anywhere besides my face." "Fine," He says dragging the whole word. "I guess you're going to be getting a lot of kisses," he says.

I get up and Diego looks at me. "You better not fucking tease me at all." "I won't baby," I say and wink at him. He tries not to smile.

•••

After we're done getting ready Diego and I drive to this restaurant.

We're going to meet Jack and Madison there.

We get there and Diego grabs my hand. I look at him and smile. He smiles and looks down.

We sit across from Jack and Madison. "Hey, babygirl," Madison says while smiling. "Diego's going to get jealous Madison," I say looking at her then him while smiling. "Mhm. She's my babygirl," He says then kisses my cheek. I blush. I love him.