Chapter 46

After Diego and I get back from walking around Hollywood it's 8:30 pm. Diego and I sit down on his couch.

I smile while looking at him. I take my phone out. "Smile baby," I say and he does.

I put my phone away. Diego looks at me while smiling. "What?" I ask while smiling.

He moves to my side of the couch and lays next to me. He put his head in the crook of my neck and kisses it a bunch of times. "Stop," I say while laughing.

He puts his hands on both sides of me so that he's hovering over me. He kisses me all over before taking my clothes off.

"I like these," he says, playing with my underwear.

I'm wearing a matching maroon lace bra and thong.

"Thanks, baby," I say to him. "We should go underwear shopping," he says and winks. "Tomorrow, daddy." He smiles.

He slips my underwear off but leaves my bra on. He moves down and kisses my thighs, causing me to quietly moan.

He kisses my heat then licks it. He swirls his tongue and sticks a finger in me.

Not long after he adds another, then another.

He speeds up his pumping. I entangle my fingers in his hair. He rubs me and fingers me at the same time. "Diego," I moan while arching my back.

I orgasm and lay there out of breath. He smirks and sticks his fingers in his mouth. "Fuck, Diego. You're killing me." "Good, babygirl. I want to drive you crazy."