Chapter 20

Diego:
Check your front door

Claudia:
Why?

Diego:
Just look

I get up from my couch and go to my front door. I open it and see Diego. Fuck I'm wearing a big t shirt with just underwear.

"Aww, baby," I say before hugging him. He wraps his arms around me.

"Did anyone else come with you?" I ask. "Nah, just me." "How did you know I live here?" "Elisabeth," he says and I nod.

I let him in. "You have a big ass house," he says while looking around. "Is anyone else home?" He asks. I shake my head. "My parents are never home. And when they are we don't do shit together." He looks at me. "Sorry babygirl." I shrug.

He walks over to me and kisses my cheek a bunch of times. I instantly smile. "You're too beautiful to be sad," he says and grabs my hand. I look down while smiling. He kisses my hand.

"I'll be right back," he says before leaving.

I wait for him. I hear a knock on the front door and I walk over to it. I open it to see Diego holding roses.

"Aww," I say. My heart literally melts. "Will you be my girlfriend babygirl?" He asks and I smile. "Of course." He hands me the flowers and I kiss him.

He comes back inside and we go to the kitchen. I put the flowers in a vase with water. "Aww, Diego they're so pretty." He smiles.

"I don't think I've ever told you this but your dimples are so cute," I say to him. His smile gets bigger and he looks at the ground. "Even when you're barely smiling you can still see them," I say. "Fuck babygirl, you got me smiling nonstop." I smile.

"Let's go upstairs," I say while grabbing his hand and bringing him with me.

"Go in front of me though, I only have underwear on under this." He looks down. "No babygirl, I'll stay behind you." He smirks. I roll my eyes.

As we're going upstairs I look back at Diego. He slowly looks up from my butt. He smirks when he notices me looking at him. "Sorry babygirl. I can't help myself."

We go to my room. He sits on my bed and so do I. "Did you come to do anything in Chicago?" I ask. "No, I just wanted to see you baby." I smile.

"Come here," he says patting his lap. I smirk. "Why baby?" I ask. "Because I said so babygirl."

I stand up and start walking towards my door. He runs over and stands in front of me. "You're not getting through lil mama." He goes to kiss me but I move back a little so he can't. "Stop teasing me," he whines. I kiss his neck and around his jaw. "Mmm, babygirl. If you don't stop I'm gonna fuck you up." I smile while kissing his neck.

He puts his hands on the back of my thighs. "Jump," he whispers. I do and wrap my legs around him.

He walks over to my bed and lays me down. He leads kisses from my mouth to my neck. He slides his hands under my shirt and he puts them on my waist.

A few minutes later he lifts my shirt up and takes it off, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He kisses down my boobs to my lower waist.

"You're fucking beautiful babygirl," he whispers while kissing my neck.

He looks up at me for permission to take my underwear off. I close my legs. "Remove some of your clothes first," I say while smirking.

He quickly takes his hat and shirt off. He takes his pants off and all he's left in is his boxers.

"Now you can," I say. "Before I do that can I take a picture of you looking fine as fuck?"

Diego takes a picture and shows me. "I'll post it later," my eyes widen. Whatever.

Diego puts his phone away and he pulls my thong down with his teeth. He tosses it onto the floor.

He takes off my bra and tosses it on the floor also. He moves to my heat and he begins licking it. He swirls his tongue and sticks it inside me. "Diego," I moan.

My back arches as I get closer to my high. As soon as I feel I'm about to reach it he stops. "Tease," I say and roll my eyes. "I'm going to replace it with something better."

He grabs a condom from his pants pocket. He looks at me and winks.

He takes his boxers off. Fuck, he's big. He puts the condom on and walks over to me.

He slowly enters me. "Fuck," I whisper. He smirks. "You're tight as fuck babygirl." He slowly starts thrusting.

He starts picking up the pace. "Diego," I moan louder than the first time. "Call me daddy babygirl." "Daddy," I moan as he hits the right spot every time.

Within a couple minutes we both reach our highs.

After I put my bra and underwear on and he puts his boxers on we lay in my bed.

"Fuck babygirl. You're perfect," he says and kisses me on the lips.