Chapter 81

I wake up and I'm in my bed. I look around and Diego's gone.

I get up and grab clothes to change into for the day.

I check on Diego and he's still asleep. Then I go to the bathroom and take a shower.

When I get out I wrap a towel around myself and I brush my hair.

I go to my room to change. I put one of the lacy sets of underwear and bra I have from when I went shopping with Madison.

I look at myself in my body mirror to see how I like it. Someone walks in my room and I quickly grab my towel and cover myself. I see Diego. "Shit, sorry baby," He says and closes the door. "I thought you were one of my parents," I say putting my towel back on my bed. "I think they're still asleep," Diego says.

He looks me up and down. "Fuck, babygirl." He stands behind me and looks at me in the mirror. "Ooh, damn. That's my baby." He says and smacks my butt. I bite my lip and smile.

He sits on my bed and watches me as I get dressed. I put on high waisted shorts and a cropped top. "Mmm, baby lookin like a snack," he says with his eyes half closed. I stick my tongue out and shake my ass while standing up. "You crazy baby," he says while laughing and I smile.

"Can I take a shower?" Diego asks. "Yeah."

I go to the bathroom and grab a towel and stuff for him.

While Diego takes a shower I help my mom with breakfast. "I have to go," my dad says while coming downstairs. "Bye," he says and kisses my cheek. He does the same with my mom.

After I set the table up I go back upstairs. I lay in my bed and go on Instagram. I see a picture Diego took of himself and I smile.