Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 21

When Julie her head was laid across Roxy’s stomach. When she looked up she saw that Roxy was still asleep.Suddenly Julie felt a burning sensation coming from her neck. Surprised she jumped out of the bed and ran to her mirror. When she saw her reflection in the mirror she noticed that her blonde golden hair was tangled, her forehead was soaked with sweat and that bite marks had appeared on her neck.

“I have a hickey!” Julie yelled with surprise.

There was a large thump and when Julie turned around she noticed that Roxy had fell out of the bed.

“What happened!” Roxy exclaimed with a dazed, and sleepy look on her face.

“You gave me a hickey!” Julie laughed as she touched the tiny mark.

“Well you gave me like thirty.” Roxy laughed as she picked herself up.

“Where?” Roxy asked as she examined Roxy’s body.

“There’s like five on my neck, five on my arms, five on my chest, like ten on my ass, and like five on another place.” Roxy laughed as she lifted up her shirt revealing the bite marks.

“Hehe sorry Roxy.” Julie giggled as her cheeks turned ruby red.

“It’s fine my love I actually like them haha.” Roxy chuckled as she walked over and gave Julie a kiss.

“Oh my god Roxy I have something for you!” Julie exclaimed as ran over to her bed and searched underneath of it.

“Sweetie you didn’t have to get me anything.” Roxy explained as she watched Julie pull out a small black box.

“Yes I did now open it!” Julie giggled as she handed Roxy the box.

When Roxy opened the small box there was a tiny silver ring with a skull carved into it. Roxy stared at the tiny ring and tears began to form in her eyes.

“You don’t like it!” Julie frowned.

“I love it Julie, it’s just that no one’s ever done anything this sweet for me.” Roxy laughed as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

“I know how much you love skulls and since you gave me a ring with a flower on it I thought it would cute if we both had something special to wear.” Julie laughed as she kissed Roxy’s cheek.

“Look inside!” Julie giggled.

Roxy peered into the inside of the tiny ring and read the words: flowers and skulls for eternity.

Roxy slipped the sparkling ring onto her finger and then pressed her lips against Julie’s.

“Yayyy we match now!” Julie laughed as she lifted her finger revealing her silver ring with a flower carved into it.

“Flowers and Skulls, I should get a tattoo that says that.” Roxy laughed as she kissed Julie’s hand.

“I love you Roxy.” Julie laughed.

“And I’ll love you for eternity my little rose petal.” Roxy laughed as she held Julie in her arms and breathed in the scent of the love around them.