Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 44

It was late that night and Julie and Roxy lay on the leathery quilt talking.

"So why did you run out like that?" Julie randomly asked in the middle of the conversation. Roxy had been skipping around the subject for the last few hours and Julie was tired of it.

"Ugh it's just that I'm tired of my mom bitching like that, I thought she was finally starting to accept me but I was wrong...and when she talked to you like that It made my blood boil...at least I didn't break anything." Roxy explained as a tiny smile began to form.

"But Roxy that's your mother." Julie reminded her.

"I have never considered that woman my mother." Roxy said coldly.

"Sweetie calm down." Julie tried to comfort her as she reached over and gave her a hug.

"Can we change the subject?" Roxy asked as she kissed Julie's forehead.

"Of course what do you want to talk about?" Julie questioned with joy. She was glad to see Roxy with some kind of joy on her face.

"Lets talk about you, we never talk about you." Roxy pointed out.

"I'm boring compared to you." Julie frowned as she uncrossed her legs and moved to lay her head on Roxy's lap.

"No your not I find you quite fascinating." Roxy chuckled as she stroked Julie's blond hair.

"Fine haha what do you wanna know?" Julie asked finally caving in.

"Hmm what was your childhood like?" Roxy asked as she stared into Julie's eyes.

"Well my father and mother divorced when I was three, I was a very lonely little girl until I started cheer-leading when I was about eight...I sort of enjoyed it, I mean I made friends and it kept my mind off of things." Julie replied in a sad voice.

"Haha you should be lucky that your good at sports, the only athletic thing I can do is run and play a little basketball." Roxy laughed as she took her fingers and fixed her black bang.

"Then how do you have such a great body?" Julie asked as she stared at Roxy's figure.

"I used to be like two-hundred pounds...don't get me wrong big girl's are fucking sexy but It didn't work for me I guess." Roxy explained with a smile.

"Oh I remember that back in eighth grade...you didn't look that big to me...hey didn't you have red hair back then?" Julie asked as she concentrated to remember the past.

"I carried it well I guess, I had huge boobs back then I was like a D cup now I'm barely a B...yeah I am a natural red head I dyed all my hair black though, I dye it like twice a week." Roxy replied as she took her short painted on black hair between her fingers and examined it.

"Well I'll like your boobs either way hehe and red heads are hot." Julie giggled.

"Okay enough about me lets talk more about you!" Roxy exclaimed with humor as she bent down to kiss Julie's lips.

"Like what!" Julie yelled back giggling.

"Hmmm do you have a deep dark secret that I don't know about?" Roxy asked suspiciously with a seductive smirk.

"Umm I was a lip virgin when I met you." Julie admitted innocently.

"But you went out with that idiot Dylan right?" Roxy asked confused.

"I wouldn't let him kiss me on the lips only the cheek." Julie replied with a disgusted look on her face.

"Oh haha I figured you were...the first time we kissed you jumped a little it was adorable though." Roxy chuckled as she watched Julie's cheek flash to red.

"Hehe thanks...hmm is there anything you can't do?" Julie asked shyly.

"What do you mean?" Roxy replied with a confused look on her face.

"I mean you can basically do everything your like perfect." Julie reminded her.

"I'm not perfect and one thing I can't do is stop loving you." Roxy laughed sweetly.

"Awwwwww." Julie said quietly as her cheeks turned bright red and she snuggled up to Roxy.

"But like I said I'm not perfect." Roxy reminded her.

"Then name something else you can't do. Julie demanded childishly.

"Hmm I have never been able to skateboard, I can't play the piano, or any other insturment besides the electric guitar, oh and I never have the guts to hit a girl." Roxy explained.

"Well i'm not into skateboarders, I love that you can play the electric guitar, and I think it's really cute how you would never hit a girl." Julie comforted her sweetly.

"Most people think that by me saying I don't hit girls that I'm trying to imitate what a man should be like...which is not true at all I just don't think that anyone should hit a sweet innocent woman to me it just isn't right, that's why I hate when girls get in to cat fights." Roxy said calmly and seriously.

"Oh haha oopsy sorry about smacking Jane across the face then." Julie apologized embarrassed.

"No Jane's an exception, I mean I wouldn't have hit her I would have just gotten one of Carmen's friends to do it." Roxy laughed.

"Oh haha thanks...hey what are we going to do about school." Julie asked bringing things back down to reality.

"I'm not letting you go to school alone with those ignorant hainous people...I'll go with you." Roxy replied with slight anger.

"But your mom's looking for you." Julie reminded her.

"I'm not letting you go to school alone with those ignorant hainous people...I'll go with you." Roxy replied with slight anger.

"But your mom's looking for you." Julie reminded her.

"Hmm in about a week things will die down...I might be able to go home then." Roxy explained.

"Can I stay here with you?" Julie asked sweetly hoping the answer would be yes.

"Cutie I don't think it would be a good idea." Roxy replied frowning.

"I wanna stay!" Julie pouted as she buried herself in Roxy's lap.

"You are so stubborn!" Roxy chuckled as she lifted Julie's delicate face from her lap and kissed her lips.

"Nah ah!" Julie giggled giving Roxy a hug.

"Mhm and I'll let you stay if you promise not to tell your mom." Roxy said trying to compromise.

"Fine I won't tell her...even though I think she'd keep it a secret she trusts you." Julie assured her.

"Well that's sweet...you know your dating someone that's basically an outlaw." Roxy flirted with a wink.

"Hehe I know it's sexy." Julie giggled as she climbed on top of Roxy. The door of the room suddenly opened.

"I make this beautiful room for you two and the first chance you get your ruining it with your sins!" Alex exclaimed puzzled when he saw Julie on top of Roxy.

"Alex get the fuck outta here!" Roxy shrieked as she took on of the pillows off of the bed and threw it at him. Julie began laughing insanely.

"Oh fine then I have unfinished business to do with my hunk of a man Cody anyway." Alex chuckled devilishly as he closed the door.

"So where were we love?" Roxy said in a seductive voice as she kissed Julie's soft lips.

"Right about here." Julie chuckled as she kissed back and prepared for the night ahead...