Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 63

Julie awoke in her bedroom. Everything was the same around her was the same except her legs, back, and head throbbed. When she looked down she saw that she was wearing giant shorts and that her legs were badly bruised and when she felt her head it was bandaged. It was quiet in her house.
"Mom!" Julie tried to yell but her neck began throbbing. She slowly looked over at her night stand and picked up her pink cell phone and dialed her mom. The phone rang three times then her mom answered.
"Julie?" Her mom answered. In the background Julie could her mumbling noises and beeping.
"Mom, where are you and where's Roxy?" Julie asked as her neck began to hurt again.
"Hun go back to sleep." Her mom replied skipping over the subject.
"No mom tell me!!" Julie yelled quietly and laid her head back on her pillow.
"Hun I'm at the hospital Roxy's just a little hurt." Her mom answered nervously.
"What happened!" Julie weakly yelled as her head began to spin.
"Hun I have to go bye." Was the last thing her mother said before the line went dead. When Julie tried calling back there was no answer...her mom had turned off her phone.
"Ugh!" Julie mumbled as she tried to get out of the bed.
"Who can I call!" Julie thought out loud as she looked through her phone and suddenly came across Crystal's name. She knew that Crystal was the last person she'd ever call besides Jane but she also knew that Crystal would do anything for money. Julie carefully pressed the call key and nervously waited for Crystal to pick up. After a few rings Crystal answered.
"Uhhh what do you want?" Crystal asked disgusted.
"I need your help." Julie replied angrily.
"Umm I don't help lesbo freaks with butchy girlfriends." Crystal said coldly as she blasted a BritneySpears song in the background.
"Crystal I'll pay you fifty dollars to drive me to the hospital." Julie tried to persuade her.
"Hmmm well I could go shopping with fifty dollars...even though I obviously don't need the money...so deal!" Crystal exclaimed as she suddenly cheered up.
"Ok...when you get here I need you to help me get into your car...I'm injured..." Julie explained.
"Oh yeah I heard Dylan tried to fuck you up last night and your butch girlfriend tried to save you then he like punched her in the face, knocked the shit out of her but then she like got super pissed and kicked his ass." Crystal chuckled a little after she finished telling the tragic tale.
"What!" Julie screamed as she suddenly felt light headed.
"Ha I even heard Roxy took off your heel and jammed it into his knee...the hallway cameras caught it all on tape there was like a whole bunch of blood... Dylan even got like arrested and you guys were even on T.V last night! I should know I was there telling the newscasters all about you, Roxy, and Dylan." Crystal laughed as she finished explaining.
"Drive me to the fucking hospital now Crystal!" Julie screamed.
"Calm yourself carpet eater I'm leaving right now!" Crystal fired back with attitude as Julie heard the engine in the background start.
"Thanks..I'll see you when you get here." Julie closed the small phone and laid on her bed waiting desperately for more answers....