Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 48

It was Sunday night and just a day before Julie and Roxy's arrival back to school since Julie's announcement. Julie laid across the black sheets of the bed as her heart raced and thoughts of panic ran through her head.
"Cutie calm down." Roxy tried to comfort her. The whole time Roxy had remained so calm that it scared everyone.
"How are so damn calm!" Julie exclaimed in an angry tone.
"I'm used to going through this everyday it becomes routine after a while." Roxy explained as she put three books into a black bag.
"What if I get into a fight?" Julie asked sorrowful.
"You won't...all you have to do is stay calm and ignore them all...it helps if you just focus on something else...also don't look anyone directly in the eyes." Roxy explained as she closed the bag.

"Why can't I look people in the eyes?" Julie questioned as she watched Roxy sit put the bag in a corner then lay down on the hardwood floor.

"It'll intimidate you...plus if you show that your fearful they'll take advantage of you." Roxy answered in a relaxed tone.
"Roxy are you going to go home?" Julie asked softly with a frown.

"I'll probably have to go back home to that bitch because the cops will know that i've returned." Roxy explained angrily.

"Have you tried talking to her?" Julie questioned as she watched Roxy lay her head on the floor.

"Why would I want to talk to that- that ugh!" Roxy screeched as she hit her fist against the floor.

"Roxy stop!" Julie yelled sadly as she jumped off the bed and snuggled up to her.

"I'm sorry Julie it's just that she's so horrible." Roxy frowned as she wrapped her arms around Julie.
"Maybe she has a reason why she's horrible." Julie tried to explain.

"Like what, she's rich, she has a good job, she's straight, the only reason I can think of is because my dad died." Roxy said angrily as her eyes began to water.

"Roxy I'm sorry I'm just trying to say that people aren't just born mean something had to happen to make them that way." Julie explained as she tried not to anger her.

"Well I sure would like to know that reason." Roxy said sleeply as a small yawn emerged.

"Someone's sleepy!" Julie giggled as she kissed Roxy's lips.

"Yeah, I kind of am I haven't slept that well lately." Roxy laughed as she held Julie closer.
"Hmm I wonder who's fault that is." Julie giggled as she crawled off of Roxy's lap and jumped onto the bed.
"Your a little devil." Roxy joked as she stood up and laid down next to Julie on the warm bed.
"Hehe you know it." Julie laughed as she laid her head on Roxy's chest.

"Goodnight cutie." Roxy said sleepily with a smile.

"Goodnight Roxy." Julie answered. Shortly after they were both fast a sleep and as the clock ticked their destiny would soon be chosen...