Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 23

When they arrived to Roxy's house all of the lights were on.
"I'm gonna kill Carmen when I see her!" Roxy yelled furiously.

Suddenly the door of the giant glass house swung open and Carmen ran out wearing a black hello kitty hoodie and pink skinny jeans with rainbow converse.

"Omg yay your here we're all waiting for you!" Carmen giggled as she gave them both a big hug.
"Carmen how many times do I have to tell you don't fuckin break into my house using your power tools!" Roxy scowled her.

"Oh don't be such a grump Roxy!" Carmen giggled grabbing both of their hands.
"Come on you two lets go inside!" Carmen chuckled dragging both Roxy and Julie into the restless house.

When they both walked in there were about fifty people dancing wildly in Roxy's house.

"Carmen you said you were only inviting Veronica, Alex, and Cody this looks like a fuckin gay bar gone wild!" Roxy yelled as her eyes widened in shock from all of the wild people.

"Calm down you've either fucked half the girls here or saved half the boys here from getting their asses kicked!" Carmen laughed.

Julie looked at Roxy with a frown.

"Oh sorry sweetie trust me that's all in Roxy's past she was too high to remember and chances are so were the girls." Carmen assured her giving Julie a hug.

"Oh that's good I guess." Julie giggled.

"Come on lets go upstairs that's where Veronica, Alex, and Cody are." Carmen smiled as she lead them upstairs.

When they entered Roxy's room Julie saw Alex, a guy, and a girl. The guy had brown spiked hair, deep green eyes, and an athletic body that was covered with jeans, a white shirt, and a grey vest. The girl was stunning she had amazing, long brown hair, dark brown eyes, a perfect smile, and model like figure.
"Julie this is Cody, and Veronica." Carmen smiled as she introduced them.

"Hi." Julie said in a shy voice.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww she's sooooo cute!" Veronica exclaimed as she ran over to Julie and gave her a giant hug.

"Hehe thank you" Julie blushed.
"Omg I love your hair it's so, so blonde!" Cody yelled as he ran over to Julie and touched her golden mane.
"Haha yep just more of my creepy friends!" Roxy laughed.
Suddenly the sound of a riot began to generate from downstairs.

"Fuck a gay fight those aren't pretty I'll be back in like ten." Roxy said as she kissed Julie on the cheek and ran downstairs.

"Omg Ive never met any of Roxy's girlfriends before!" Veronica exclaimed happily.
"That's because she's only been in one other serious relationship." Carmen explained.
"What do you mean?" Julie asked suspiciously.
"Well you know how Roxy used to do drugs, and drink and stuff during that period of time she just fucked and ran she never kept a girlfriend for more than a day." Carmen replied.
"Oh." Julie frowned.
"I can tell that she really loves you though." Carmen assured her.
"How?" Julie asked.

"You make her so much happier, for the last year she's just moped around, she wouldn't even leave her room unless I dragged her out of her window." Carmen explained forming a half smile.

"But it was better to see her like that then to see her on drugs." Carmen frowned as she turned her head the other way.

"Oh why?" Julie asked wondering if she should have.

"Roxy and I first met at a party when we were both stoned. That's how we became friends I guess I was a bad influence on her I did the drugs but I didn't do it everyday Roxy was crazy about getting high and drinking, and since Roxy's like loaded getting the drugs was easy. One time I tried to stop her by throwing away her "stash" she almost slit my throat. I knew after that she had gone insane and the she really needed help. Did she ever tell you that she never hits girls?" Carmen asked Julie when she stopped.

"Uh no?' Julie said with a confused face.

"Well yeah Roxy never hits girls which sounds kind of weird because girls get in girl fights all the time. If a girl came up to Roxy and starting beating the shit out of her Roxy would just stand there, she wouldn't fight back." Carmen paused to look at Julie.

"How do you know?" Julie questioned.

"Haha one time before Roxy started becoming addicted back when we dated for like a week I got pissed at her and smacked her across the face. I expected her to hit me back you know because Roxy is like really strong for a sixteen year old girl. But she just stood there with a blank face, like nothing happened." Carmen laughed to herself.

"Oh, when did she stop using?" Julie asked.

"When I told her mom. I knew Roxy wanted help but she just didn't know how to get it.Don't tell her this but the only way her mom found out was because I told her. Roxy is very sneaky and can basically get away with most things." Carmen chuckled to herself.

"Haha...did she ever do any of those things after she came back from rehab?" Julie asked hoping the answer would be no.

"Haha no trust me, I spied on her one night to see if she was all I saw was her doin some weird things." Carmen laughed loudly.

"Like what?" Julie giggled.

"Haha you'll have to figure that out yourself, you should spy on her someday but be careful if she even suspects someone's in the woods lurking she'll go serching for them, no matter what time it is." Carmen laughed.
"I'll remind myself to do that." Julie giggled.
"Damn when two teenage drag queens start fighting over who's weave looks better it takes forever to stop them from killing each other." Roxy laughed loudly as she walked in and sat on the bed.
"I love you Roxy!" Julie giggled as she ran up to her and gave her a huge kiss.
"Wow cutie your sure in a good mood." Roxy laughed.
"You have no idea." Julie giggled to herselfas Roxy held her closely.