Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 57

"What the hell was that!" Julie screamed as Roxy pulled her outside.

"It's not my fault she came on to me!" Roxy yelled back as tension ran through her face.

"You were going to fucking punch her!" Julie fired back angrily.

"So that bitch deserved it!" Roxy protested coldly.

"You could have gotten expelled Roxy!" Julie reminded her as she watched Roxy lean against the wall of the school building and close her eyes, and pulled her gray hood over her head with a stressed look still on her face.

"She wouldn't have done anything if your involved in a fight your not only going to get your ass kicked but your going to suspended...trust me I've been suspended plenty of times I'm surprised my pathetic ass is still in this school." Roxy explained.

"You are not pathetic you just go through a lot of drama with ignorant people who can't see how amazing you are." Julie said as she leaned against the building next to Roxy.

"Amazing? Your talking to a person whose done more drugs than you can count, a person whose gotten into fights with guys twice her size, a person whose had one night stands with girls to cover up pain, a person whose a cold hearted animal." Roxy argued as she slid her body down the building and into a depressing slouch.

"No, I'm talking to a wonderful person who has changed completely for the better, a person who loves me like no one else can, and a person who is always there when I need them." Julie smiled sweetly as she bent down and gave Roxy a hug.

"I love you Julie." Roxy smirked as she wrapped her arms around Julie tightly.

"Wanna come over?" Julie asked as she gave Roxy a kiss on the cheek.

"You can come over to my house now if you want to my mom is actually fine with it now." Roxy smiled as buried her face into Julie's golden hair.

"Hehe okay." Julie giggled as Roxy took her by the hand and walked away from all of their bad memories...