Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 61

When Roxy and Julie stepped into the crowded dark gym they saw flowers everywhere and the song Tik Tok by Kesha blasting through the speakers.
"Wow Julie I can't believe you like these things!" Roxy yelled over the loud music as a smirked played across her lips.
"You just got here give it a chance sweetie!" Julie hollered back as she grabbed Roxy by the arm.
"I wish I knew someone here!" Roxy yelled again as she searched the crowds of dancing high school students.
"Wait wasn't Carmen suppose to be coming in!" Julie asked loudly as she stared at the DJ in the front of the gym.
"Yeah she was jeez I hope she isn't off corrupting a ninth graders mind in this crowd...I'm going to go outside to find her!" Roxy answered as she left Julie and swayed her way through the crowd and out the exit.
"Ugh Carmen why the hell would you go off wondering somewhere!" Roxy said angrily to herself as she walked around the parking lot searching for Carmen. The parking lot was pitch black and nothing could be seen. Roxy searched through her black pocket and pulled out her phone hoping it would provide some source of light. But when she looked at her phone it was just about to die.
"Damn it if I don't see her in the next five minutes i'm going back in!" Roxy screeched as she sat on the sidewalk angrily. In the distance Roxy began to here footsteps but because it was so dark out and the nearest light pole was on the other side of the parking lot she could barely see who it was.
"Carmen...is that you?" Roxy asked nervously as she squinted her eyes. She began to here slight giggles.
"J-Julie?" Roxy asked again. The footsteps suddenly came closer and she could feel the hands of a girl wrap around her waist.
"Julie what are you doing-" But Roxy was suddenly cut off as she smelled a fragrance coming from the mysterious girl...a very cruel familiar fragrance.
"Get the fuck off me Jane!" Roxy screamed as she pushed Jane away gently.
"Hehe I can't believe you still remember what I smell like." Jane giggled mockingly as she stepped towards Roxy again.
"Jane what the hell do you want from me!" Roxy screamed as she stepped back more.
"A simple friendship and closure from our lost romance." Jane saidcalmly as she stroked Roxy's cold shaking hand.
"Friendship? Closure? Jane, you haven't even acknowledged my existence for the last three years and if I can clearly remember you leaving my house that night and never coming back." Roxy reminded her as she slowly began walking away.
"Well i've changed." Jane tried to convince her sweetly.
"People like you don't change...the only thing that changes about them is their power to use people." Roxy fired back angrily.
"Your so confused about life Roxy aren't you? Jane giggled as she continued to follow her. Roxy suddenly felt her dying phone buzz, it was Carmen.
"Carmen where the hell are you!" Roxy screamed as soon as she answered the phone.
"I'm inside trying to look for Julie I called to see if she was with you." Carmen replied loudly over the pulsing music in the background.
"Julie isn't with me..." Roxy said emptily as panic started to fill her body. She slammed the phone shut and ran inside as fast as she could leaving everything behind....