Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 22

it was noon and Julie and Roxy were laying across the bed watching the ceiling.

"Hey Roxy can I ask you some questions?" Julie asked hoping that Roxy wouldn't say no.

"Ooooo interegation i love it!" Roxy laughed.

"So is that a yes?" Julie giggled as she laid her head on Roxy's chest.

"That's a yes my love." Roxy chuckled.

"Ummm well i've been wanting to ask you something since the first time we ummm ya know had sex." Julie studdered and her cheeks turned rosey red.

"Hahaha i knew you were gonna ask me something related to that." Roxy laughed cheerfully.

"Ummm have you ever had sex with a guy?" Julie questioned facing the opposite direction of Roxy.

"Are you trying to make me barf cutie no i haven't." Roxy frowned making a disgusted face.

"Then how come your like ahhh..." Julie said nervously.

"Popped haha i did it myself." Roxy laughed finishing Julie's sentence.

"Ouch Roxy why'd you do that!" julie yelled with a painful look on her face.

"I was a horny fourteen year old lesbian and wanted to use a dildo." Roxy explained.

"Did it hurt?" Julie asked.

"Hell yeah it hurt!" Roxy exclaimed making a disturbed look on her face.

"Oh...well how did you get a dildo your like sixteen." Julie questioned as she looked Roxy up and down suspiciously.

"You know Alex right well he's like twenty-two and he and his boyfriend have like a collection of dildos." Roxy chuckled.

"Oh..." Julie blushed.

"Hey how come you never wear your tongue ring anymore?" Julie asked staring at Roxy's mouth.

"I do just not around you."Roxy laughed.

"Why?" Julie questioned.

"I thought you didn't like it."

"No I love your tongue ring." Julie giggled.

"Well in that case i'll put it back in." Roxy laughed as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small tiny tongue ring.

"That is so cool looking i want one!" Julie exclaimed as she watched Roxy stick her tongue out and poke the tiny ring through it.

"I'm not going to destroy your body with piercings and tattoos." Roxy frowned.

"How many piercings and tattoos do you have anyway?" Julie questioned.

"Well you've seen the one on my neck the one that says karma is a bitch, you've seen my vagina tattoo, my tongue piercings,and my ear piercings." Roxy reminded her

"Oh lol hehe hmmmmm what's your favorite movie?" Julie asked.

"It's either Fucking Amal, or Loving Annabelle." Roxy chuckled.

"Ummmm what are those movies about?" Julie questioned suspiciously.

"Fucking amal which is also called show me love is in Swedish and is about this lesbian outcast girl and this popular girl who's in the closet

they both fall in love. Loving Anabelle is about this badass chick who persues a lesbian relationship with her teacher." Roxy explained.

"Ooooooo we should watch them together!" Julie giggled.

"Yeah we should cutie haha." Roxy laughed as she kissed Julie's cheek. Suddenly Roxy's phone buzzed.

"Who's that?" Julie asked as she watched Roxy open her phone.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Carmen!" Roxy yelled as she furiously pressed the buttons of the phone.

"Why?" Julie questioned with a concerned look on her face.

"She's at my house and wants to have a part with you, me, her, her girlfriend, Alex, and Alex's boyfriend." Roxy said with an angry look on her face.

"How the hell did she get into your house?" Julie asked as she stared at the phone.

"Carmen knows a lot about illegal things." Roxy laughed.

"Oh." Julie replied with a puzzled look on her face.

"So can we go?" Julie asked as she looked into Roxy's eyes.

"Why not." Roxy laughed sarcastically.