Chapter 1

Andy's P. O. V.
We had just finished a tour. We had spent a lot of time together and I had a feeling we all did grew closer. "Andy, Andy wake up." Rye was poking my face. I looked up and  as I saw him, my heart started beating faster. "Andy? Are you allright mate?" Rye asked. oh crap i'm staring "Sorry, must've zoned out" I quickly said. "Allright there's breakfast if you want any" Rye shrugged and walked away. That was so strange. I've never felt like that before... Maybe it's because we're all tired from the tour... I shook my head. It'll be fine right?

"I need to talk to you!" I said as soon as Amanda opened the door. "Whoa whoa calm down, come in" she said rather suprised. We sat down at her kitchen table and I told her about how weird I felt around Rye for the past few days. "uhuh,... Why are you telling me this?" was Amanda's first reaction. "well I needed someone to talk to"
"yeah but why of all people me? I litteraly confessed I have a crush on you like two weeks ago"
"Still, I know you are Always honest with me" Amanda blushed. "You're not gonna like this but I think you're in love."She said after a while. "With Rye? Yeah no way! I've known him for like forever!" I laughed. "You can fall in love with someone later on" Amanda responded. "the way you feel about people can change" I shook my head in denial. "On top of that, i'm not gay"
"that can change too actually"
"what? No it can't"
"It can, I saw a documentary about it"
"There is not a documentary about being gay"
"Do you want me to send you a link?"
"No. I don't think I'm gay." I said determined. "I'm just trying to help you find an answer" Amanda said holding her hands up in apology. "Thanks anyway. I think I'll get going" I muttered as I stood up and headed to the door. "Oh and Andy" Amanda called. I turned around. "Thank you for still wanting to be my friend" She mumbled blushing a little. "Sure, no problem. Oh and I will find something you haven't seen a documentary about" I joked. Amanda chukled. "I'd like to see you try" As I walked away I felt a little better. But there was still a little voice in my head saying what if she's right. What if...