Epilogue

Rye's P.O.V
I parked my car in the street. I had just returned from 2 great weeks with my family. I received a lot of nice gifts this christmas, but I always felt that the best gift was being together with my family. But it felt good to be back regardless. I left quite late so I was the last person to arrive in the flat. I hadn't even opened the door yet or everyone practicly jumped on me. "RYEEEEE! Welcome back mate!" I almost fell over. "Hey guys, it's nice to see you too." I laughed. "You're late" Brooklyn noticed. "Yeah, I left pretty late" I admitted. "Rye, I've been thinking" Andy suddenly said biting his lip. The other boys were grinning widely like little kids. "It's a new year now, and the roadies have been asking a lot of questions... Shall we go public? Like officially?" I thought about it, and then smiled. "I'd love to" I then said. "I want the whole world to know that I'm in love with the cutest guy on earth." Andy took out his Phone and started an instagram story. "What's up roadies, you have been asking a lot if questions about a certain picture" he winked at me. "So here's the answer; Rye and I are officially a couple now." He pulled me close and we kissed. The others applauded loudly as we uploaded the story to every social media platform. This was the start of a really good year, together with my best friends... And now my boyfriend.

The End