Chapter 11

Andy's P. O. V.
It felt a little strange in the flat. Mikey and Jack had went to the grocerie store because we absolutely ran out of food, but it felt like they wanted to be away from me, even though I knew that was utter nonsense. Brooklyn walked up to me. He opened his mouth to say something, but then changed his mind, turned around and proceeded to walk away. "You can talk about it now" I said. Brooklyn turned around. "Really? Yesterday you said you felt uncomfortable  about it" I sat up straight. "It's allright now, I rather talk about it than have us being all awkward." Brooklyn shrugged and sat down next to me. "Rye, would you like to come? Brooklyn and I are gonna talk about,well, us" Rye shrugged, and climbed out of bed to sit down next to us. "So,what would you like to know?" Rye asked. "I don't know..." Brook answered. "You know what, let's start with a basic question, how long have you been a couple?" I counted in my head. "I think about...3 weeks now." I then said. "And how did you actually get together? I didn't even know you were gay." Brook continued. "I haven't actually been gay for long, it started a few weeks before Rye noticed."  then Rye continued for me. "I have been for a few years, but I was afraid to come out. Untill now clearly." Brooklyn nodded. "Rye, did you ever have feelings for anyone else? Any of us?" He asked curiously. "No, not really" Rye firmly shook his head. "What are you guys talking about? " I heard from the hall. Mikey and Jack were back. "We were actually talking about yesterday, and us in general" Rye told them. "Join us" I proposed them. I moved a bit to the side to make some space. We talked for a very long time, I did feel uncomfortable at first, but as time went by I started to loosen up more. This isn't actually so bad. I thought by myself. It felt good to be able to open up. They were my best friends after all. "So, when are we alowed to start teasing you two about it." Jack asked smiling. I laughed. "We'll see, let's pick a date on the calendar" I joked. "So we're all good?" Rye asked.  "Yeah we are, come here" Mikey said as he pulled us all in a big hug.