Chapter 12

Andy's P. O. V.
It was almost Christmas, and it would be an amazing day today. It already started in the morning when the doorbell ringed. I opened the door and saw Amanda holding up a present. "Merry Christmas." She said. She handed me the present. "That's so nice of you. Thanks" I said and gave her a hug. Amanda was speechless. "Amanda?" I asked grinning. "Shhhhh, let me have my moment of heaven" she whispered. I laughed. That's one of the things I love about Amanda. She'll always be honest about these kind of things. "Why don't you come in for a while?" I suggested holding the door open wider. Amanda looked inside with desire, but then shook her head. "Sorry, I still got to get loads of stuff prepared, and find a catsitter for Jadesy." I looked up suprised. "Why do you need a catsitter?" A big proud smile pread across Amanda's face. "There's this nearby university where I applied to to finish my psychology studies...I'm starting in january!" She could barely contain her excitement. "Wow! Amanda that's amazing!" "It's fine." she said blushing heavily. "Just hope they don't start the lessons with the big old 'what's the difference between psychogy and psychiatry?'." she joked mimicking a teachers voice. "There's a difference?" I blurted out. Amanda laughed. "There is trust me. I gotta get going. Merry Christmas. " "You too, and it was nice seeing you again." I called before she left. She blushed and left. I went inside the kitchen and started opening the present Amanda gave me. It contained 5 little frames. The first one had a frame with Tiny cacti on it. It read: "You can train in trainers, but nobody jumps in jumpers... I think we need to change that. - Andy Fowler " I smiled. "What's that mate?" Rye asked standing in the doorway. "Just a gift from Amanda. They're little frames with our quotes in it. " I responded. "Cool, what does mine say?" He asked. I picked up a frame with tiny bees on it and quoted: "When naked humans follow you, walk the opposite direction. - Rye Beaumont." Rye laughed. "Oh I remember that! Oh can you come here for a second?" I put the frames down and walked to him. "I've got a little gift for you too" he purred seductively as he puched himself up to me. He kissed me passionatly. Everytime he kissed me, I forgot all about my surroundings. All I could see, all I could've think of was Rye. "Ahum ahum" We quickly stopped toe see Mikey leaning against the wall. "You're only supposed to make food in the kitchen. Love will have to be somewhere else" He teased. I felt myself getting red. But by now we were all kinda used to it. "Well then, we better go somewhere out of town, cause there will probably be a lot of noise." I teased back. "Ieuw Gross! I didn't need to hear that!" Mikey shouted covering his ears. We both laughed. Yup, this was definetly going to be a great day.