Chapter 6

Rye's P. O. V
What have I done. I screwed everything up. I don't even know why I did that. I just... Stopped thinking. Andy's been in the bathroom for ages. I picked up my courage and knocked on the door. "Andy? I'm so sorry, I should've told you're first. Please just-" Andy opened the door. "Did you know?" was the first thing he said. "know what?"
"Did you know I..." he was breathing heavely. "Did you know I was starting to have feelings for you?" Something inside me started screaming with joy. "No, but..." just say it I inhaled deeply. "Look, already from the first day we met I already wanted to.. be more than friends. But I didn't want to tell you. First because I didn't want to be, well, gay, en then we were such good friends and I just didn't want to ruin that for you, us." There. The big word was out. It felt strangely relieving. Andy didn't respond. The whole situation felt a little uncomfortable and awkward now. Andy took a step closer. My breathing fastened. He leaned forward and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I felt like I was floating. I moaned a little as he deepened the kiss. I've wanted this for so long, and it was a thousand times better than I ever could've imagined. I heard the sound of the front door being unlocked. Andy must've heard it too, because he quickly pulled back from the kiss and we both took a few steps back. The others came in. "Rye Beaumont you better start training more cause soon you'll have concurrention with your sixpack!" Brooklyn exclaimed pulling up his shirt, revieling the start of a sixpack. "Hah! I think I'm still good for now!" I laughed. "So what have you guys been up to" Brooklyn asked. I shot a glance at Andy before saying "We proceeded to to the dishes." "Well? I don't see a lot of progress there" Mikey laughed pointing at the pile of dirty dishes. I looked over at Andy. I could see in his eyes that we were thinking the same thing: Don't tell them! Not yet.