Chapter 4

Rye's P. O. V.
Something's defenitly going on. Andy has been avoiding me for some reason. Every time I try to tell him something in private he mumbles some excuse and leaves. Why won't he just tell me what's wrong? Andy just came out of the bathroom and crossed me in the hall. "Hey Andy? Can we talk?" I tried. "Uh sorry, I uh.." Andy stuttered. "Andy wanna go on live.ly?"Mikey schouted from across the flat." Yeah sure! Sorry, gotta do live.ly " Andy said as he sped past me to Mikey who was Already in Blair's room. "Allright then, but please can you tell me when-" Bang! The door slammed shut right before my face. I sighed. "Don't take it personal man." a voice sounded behind me. I turned around to see Jack. "You know how extreme they are about their 'Mindy live.ly radio'. Last time I accidentally came in during one and boy they were pissed." Jack continued. "Uhuh, Jack can I ask you something?"
"Sure. What's the matter?"
"Have you.. 'noticed anything about Andy lately?"
"I guess. I assume he's probably tired."
"Yeah but I feel like he's avoiding me"
"Avoiding you? I haven't noticed that. Anyway, wanna see a movie with us? Brook and I are going to watch the Hunger games."
"Sure" I said, glad that I had something to distract myself from my thoughts. As I followed Jack to the living/bedroom I glanced at the door once more. There's got to be a way to get him alone...