Chapter 9

Rye's P. O. V.
It had been two days and I got to say it's been really coincidental that none of them has seen it yet. I felt like I could relax again. Of course that's exactly the moment they had to find out. "Holy shit..." I heard Jack whisper. I already knew without looking what he had found. "Rye? Is this real?" Jack asked looking shocked. "What's real?" Mikey came in, followed by Brooklyn and Andy. Andy was looking worriedly. Be both knew exactly what was going on. And there was no escaping it. I saw Brook and Mikey's faces change from confusion to understanding to shock as they saw the picture. I looked over at Andy, who looked very pale with a terrified expression on his face. "Rye, Andy, what the hell is this?" Mikey asked. I looked at Andy, who nodded as permission. I took a few deep breaths and then confessed. "Andy and I... We have been going out. As a couple." "Wait... You guys are gay!?" Jack shouted and ran his hands trough his hair. Andy quietly nodded. "omg..." Brooklyn looked at the ground chifting his feet uncomfortably. "And so what, you guys didn't bother to tell us?" Mikey asked firmy. "No, it's not like that..." Andy mumbled. "Then what is it like!" Mikey snapped. "I get that this is a big thing for you guys but we're best friends! I thought you trusted us enough for something like this." I looked shocked at him. Mikey himself seemed to realise he had gone too far. His face softened  little. But the damage had been done. Andy ran out of the room." Andy wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that! "Mikey tried. "Andy..." I weakly said. I was alone with the others now. They all stared at me. I felt sick. And I just wanted to dissappear...

Andy's P. O. V.
I ran to Blair's room, I couldn't take this. I felt so horrible. I felt ashamed of myself. Why? Why did I feel ashamed of who I am? Of something I can't choose? Of loving someone who makes me so happy. I felt lost and a tear made its way down my cheek. I kept asking myself why in my head. Why was this making me feel so awful,when it's supposed to bring me joy? Why did I want to keep this a secret in the first place? I sat on the bed in complete silence, feeling tear after tear rolling down my cheeks. I heard the door open. "Andy? Can I come in?" I heard Brooklyn's voice say. He didn't sound angry or upset. But I didn't dare to look at him. I just sighed.