Chapter 8

Andy's P. O. V.
Rye and I had been together for about two weeks and a half now. We especially went out a lot since there wasn't much privacy in the flat most of the time. I remembered eveey detail together with him. His soft lips, his sweet laughter, his gorgeous brown hair, the way his eyes lit up when he's about to do something mischievous, his comforting embrace. I love everything about him. I was on my phone checking Twitter when my heart dropped. There was an album pictures posted by a roadie. A picture of me and Rye on one of our dates, of us holding hands laughing at something, doing immature things... And kissing! It had over a thousand retweets already. I texted Rye as fast as possible. He responded with "omw home" I saw his car pull up and ran outside. As he got out I flung myself in his arms. "Rye I saw this picture of us and it's spreading all across Twitter they are gonna find out I don't know what to do I..." I rattled. I was panicking a lot. "Calm down, calm down, it's gonna be okay. I guess it's time to tell them then" Rye said in an attempt to comfort me, but his eyes I could see that he was just as terrified. :What if they don't know yet? I'm scared to tell them"I said. Rye paused. "Let's just go inside" he mumbled.

We went back inside, neither of us saying anything. They hadn't seen the picture yet. I silently let out a sigh of relief. I knew they deserved to know, but I just didn't feel ready yet. Let's just hope it takes a while before they find out.

Brooklyn's P. O. V.
I was just casually scrolling trough Twitter, and then I saw a strange picture. It was a picture of Rye and Andy... Kissing? It wasn't that unusual to see a picture of them kissing, they sometimes did it as a joke or as friends, or because someone requested it. But this wasn't a picture I had seen before. This looked very real. Are Rye and Andy in love? I didn't even know they were gay. Thinking about it it did make sense. They were doing a lot of things outside the flat together for the last couple of weeks. But why hadn't they told us?  I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't see were I was going and bumped into Rye on my way to the kitchen. "Hey, watch out were you're going." Rye laughed. "Sorry, I was just caught up about something on my phone." I apologised. "Oh yeah? What is it?" Rye asked. "Well, there's this picture..." I started. "Really? What kind of picture?" Rye asked curiously. I could hear a frightened undertone in his voice. I wanted to tell him, but then hesitated. He looked scared, even though he tried to hide it. "Nothing special actually. Just that someone posted an embarrasing screenshot of my face" I lied smoothly. "Ow, that's social media for you" Rye laughed relieved patting my shoulder. "Anyway I'm going to see if I can maybe help Mikey with the vlog footage." "Okay, have fun" I called as he walked away. I don't think I should tell him I know. Altough I should, I don't want to bring them in an awkward position. Maybe they're still going to tell us. Yes, let's keep it at that conclusion...