Chapter 13

Rye's P. O. V.
It was the last day of december we would spend in the flat together. Because tomorrow we'd all leave to see our families. I was really looking forward to seeing my parents and brothers. Of course some things had to be done first. We cleaned the entire flat. I did the bathroom, where I learned 3 new things. 1.Bathroom tiles are way more slippery than they look, espacially when they are wet
2. Don't mop and try to dance at the same time
3.  It is ridiculously painfull landing on your tailbone.
Anyway, after cleaning we cleaned up,we packed our bags. I had just finished packing mine and put my luggage against the wall. Pepper came up to me. "Hello Pepper" I smiled. "Does somebody want to be petted." Pepper butted her head against my leg as a response. Yup, she definetly wanted me to pet her. I crouched down and started stroking her back, wich she raised as a sign that she liked it. I loved it whenever she would spontaniously want to be stroked. It was rare, because usually she was either not interested in any of us, or racing around the flat like a total nutter! After a while she jumped of my lap and gracefully walked away. Silly cat I thought by myself. Pepper walked to Jack's suitcase, wich was still wide open. She sniffed around for a bit and then took his toothbrush out of it and proudly ran of with it. A few minutes later I heard Jack yell "HEY THAT'S MY TOOTHBRUSH, GIVE IT BACK!" I couldn't stop laughing. Yup, very silly cat.

We were getting prepared for bed as I heard Brooklyn say: "Guys, we only have four beds tonight so two people are gonna have to share a bed." Everybody looked at me and Andy. I smiled. "I will share a bed with Andy" Andy looked at me and said "I'd love to"

Andy and I were snuggling in bed. We were both stark-naked because it was a little hot. I wanted this moment to last forever. The feeling of his bare skin against mine, the sweet smell of his hair, the rythm of his breathing, god how could anybody be so perfect. I pulled him closer to my chest. "Rye, you're squashing me" Andy crackled. "Sorry, I just want to be closer to you" I whispered and planted a little kiss in his neck. Andy chuckled. Then he suddenly asked "Rye?" "Yes?" I asnwered. "Are you getting excited downstairs or something?" I turned red. "... Yeah..." Andy chukled. "That's cute" he then said. "Really?" I asked confused. "That's because you are cute." He held my arm and stroked my wrist with his thumb. "I love you " he whispered. "I love you too" I responded, but Andy had already fallen asleep again. I decided I should get some sleep as well. I closed my eyes as I fel asleep, snuggling with the cutest boy on earth. Could it get any better?