Chapter 5

Andy's P. O. V.
I'll admit. I may have been avoiding Rye over the past few weeks... But I simply can't even look at him without feeling butterflies. I'm afraid that if I get too close I might just snap. Even though I want to be close to him. I don't understand why i'm suddenly so shy. I mean, we Kissed before, only that was mostly as a joke or as friends and neither of us thought anything more of it. "Hey guys, Brook and I are just heading to the gym for a bit" I looked up and saw Mikey and brook standing in their gym clothes. "Hey can I come with you? I could work on my muscles too" Jack said. Oh no, I don't want to be alone with Rye! "Can I join you?" I asked. "Actually Fovvs can you stay? I don't wanna be all loner." Rye quickly interuppted. damnit! I looked from rye to the others. say no, go with them. Say no! "Okay" No! Why did you do that!? "Okay, see you in an hour!" I heard the door close and listened as their footsteps faded away. I looked over at Rye and saw he was watching me. "I'm gonna do some dishes" and proceeded to walk to the kitchen. As I filled the sink I heard Rye come in. I started to feel nervous. "Fovvs? Now that we're alone... Can we talk?" I didn't respond. "Andy please" He stepped closer. I can't take this. "I-I need to use the bathroom" I lied and tried to leave. "Wait" Rye said and grabbed my arm. "Rye... Let go of my arm" I said, trying to keep my voice from shaking. We just stood there. I stared at him. I didn't know what to say. He stared at me, his eyes shot from my eyes to my lips... Then he suddenly crashed his lips into mine. Something exploded inside my chest, I liked it somehow.. Wait! I pulled back. The feeling got replaced with shock. "Wait... H-how did you know I... Are you... Uh..
I'm sorry! " I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I sunk to the ground as my thoughts were going wild. He kissed me! Does that mean he's gay too? How long did he know I had feelings for him. Did he even know? My head was spinning. Oh god I made a mess...