Chapter 14

Andy's P. O. V.
I had just arrived home at my Parents' house. It felt great to be back. "Andy, hey how are you" My mom gave me a bear hug. "I'm good I'm good" I laughed and hugged her back. "Shall we go inside? We have a lot to catch up on."

After unpacking my luggage we sat down on the couch. Back in the flat Rye and I made a deal to both tell our parents during the holidays. "Sooooo mom, I need to tell you something." I felt nervous at the thought of telling her. Come on Andy, if you can tell your friends, you can tell your mom too. I took a deep breath and said "I'm gay" My mom looked at me for a few seconds. "Yes, and?" she asked, making a hand gesture to keep going. "Aren't you suprised?" I asked confused. "Sweety, I've known for years"
"What? But how?"
"For starters, you haven't had a girlfriend in years."
"Yeah but that doesn't mean I-"
"And I have seen your vlogs. You boys do a lot more than kissing on the cheeks."
I blushed. "I guess those are valid arguments."
"So? Who's the lucky guy?" she asked. I blushed a little. "Rye" I answered at last. My mother's eyes lit up. "Awwww I'm so happy for you. Rye is a great guy. How did you guys fall in love? Tell me everything" And so I told her. I had expected her to be suprised or something, but she told me how proud she was of me (several times). It got easier to talk about it everytime. I took out my phone and texted Rye.

A: Hey, how did your parents react to us?
R: Mine weren't even suprised😂
A: My mom said she knew for years.
R: seriously😂
A: She has seen our vlogs 😅
R: Hah! Yeah then I get her! My mom insisted to have 'the talk' with me
A: Omg ! I hope she sent your brothers out of the room for that
R: She did, but they were definitly evesdropping
A: They have to learn eventually😂
R: But not yet! They're my little brothers! I don't want them to grow up yet.
A: Now you sound like a parent
R: You don't have any siblings so shut up😂
A: Anyway my dad just came home.    Time for round nr. 2
R: Haha good luck!

*this isn't my best chapter but I kinda ran out of ideas...