Chapter 10

Brooklyn's P. O. V.
"I'm gonna check on Andy" I said. Mainly because I was worried about him, but I also just wanted to leave the room. I found Andy in Blair's room. "Hey can I come in?" I asked. "I'd rather have some privacy" sounded the answer. He sounded like he had cried. I came in and sat down next to him. We didn't speak for a while, until I broke the silence and said: "Don't worry about Mikey, he'll turn around evencially" Andy just looked blankly at me, with a tearstained face, and then continued to stare at the ground. "Look, if it means anything, I'm here for you." Andy just nodded. We sat next to each other in silence. I don't know how long, but it felt like an eternity. Mikey overreacted back there. I know how he feels, I mean, I was shocked as well when I found out, and it probably just hurt his feeling that they hid it from him. But regardless of that, Andy and Rye were still my friends, and I didn't want that to change because of something like this. "Maybe he's right you know" Andy said after a while with a crackly voice. "We should've told you guys" I laid my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. It'll just take some time to get used to." I said. "I feel uncomfortable talking about it." Andy mumbled. "Like I wasn't even sure at first". He sighed deeply. "You don't have to talk about it. Just know I'll be there for you" I told him in an attempt to comfort him a bit. I got a sigh as a response. I stood up and left him by himself in the room. "How is he?" it was Mikey. "Upset" I responded. "It may be best to leave him alone for a while." Mikey shook his head. "If he wants to talk, can you tell him I'm sorry I lashed out?" He genuienly looked sorry. "How is Rye?" I asked. "He said we're good, but he's kinda quiet." Mikey admitted. "Let's try again tomorrow, when we all had some sleep." I knocked on the door to Blair's room. "Andy? We're going to bed. Are you coming, or are you staying there?" No response. We went to bed. A while later everyone seemed to be asleep. I was thinking. This shouldn't change anything right? Yeah, they're together, but they are still the same. Right? Than why is this such a big deal? What do I do tomorrow then? I don't know if I should talk about it, but it doesn't feel right to pretend nothing happened. That would be worse. I heard footsteps. It was Andy. He looked around to see if everyone was asleep. I closed my eyes when he looked in my direction. He carefully climbed in his bed. "Hi mate" sounded from Rye's direction. "hi" Andy whispered back. "I'm sorry for all of this" he continued. "Sorry? Why are you sorry fovvs, this isn't your fault! " Rye whispered suprised. "If only we had just told them the moment I found that picture-no , when we actually got together,this maybe wouldn't've happened." Andy said sounding sad. "You don't know what could've happened." Rye responded. "Besides, they understand. They are totally okay with it, even though it was a little suprising for them. But you can't blame them for that." "I guess" Andy said. I'm gonna try and get some sleep." "Goodnight". I turned around. I hope they didn't hear me. I will try and make it up to them tomorrow.