two

Shawn strummed his guitar while singing his Cameron Dallas song, all of us sitting behind him. Well, I stood, because I'm the shortest one out of the group. Besides Hayes of course. 

Jack (Gilinsky) held a mic and muttered random things into it, making me laugh as well as all of the fans. Some of the boys laughed and sometimes Shawn messed up because he laughed too hard. 

"I have an idea." Autumn took the mic from Jack and said while smirking at me. 

Shawn slipped off of his stool and held his guitar in front of me. I shook my head. "No." I said and all of the boys booed into mics. 

"C'mon Lace." Jack said from beside me. "Who wants to hear Lacy sing?" Jack asked into the mic and the whole crowd cheered and I smiled. 

"Fine. Fine." I sighed and sat on the stool that Shawn was on a minute ago. 

Shawn handed me his guitar and I sighed while making a little beat on it before beginning. "Lame, what do I sing?" I asked and looked at her. 

"6'2!" She yelled and I laughed and nodded.

"Lord I've been prayin' 

For somebody I've never seen 

And I don't care what he looks like 

As long as he loves me 

No I'm not particular 

But could he have blue eyes 

Just like the sky 

And blonde hair 

Wavy and light 

And 6 foot 2 is my favorite height 

But lord I don't care what he looks like" 

I sang softly and heard Autumn cheer from the floor, in between the fans and the stage. She moved down there so she could record me sing and probably upload it later. 

After I finished I was going to get off the stool but Shawn put his hands on my shoulders and leaned around me so he was in front of the mic. "Maybe she should sing another one?" He asked and there was a chorus of "yes"s. 

"Lame, song choice?" I asked her and she shrugged. 

"Sing a song with Jack." Jack (Johnson) said into the mic and everyone cheered loudly. 

I turned to Jack who was shoved towards me with a mic in hand. He rolled his eyes had a small smile on his lips. "Don't be shy Gilinsky." I said and he laughed. 

"Lucky?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Shawn?" I asked and he nodded before taking the guitar and taking my seat. I took one of the boy's mics and sighed before looking at Jack who had a small smile still on his lips. 

Lucky has been a song that we sang together many times before. Because we sounded good together while we sang it. It kind of upset me just because of the lyrics in the song. I've had a minor crush on Jack ever since I met him. But I never told anybody but Autumn because it would ruin our friendship. He's the closest to me out of the group. Except for Cameron and Shawn, who I am also very close to. Cameron obviously. 

"Do you hear me,

I'm talking to you

Across the water across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying"

Jack sang to me, making me smirk at him while I sang back.

"Boy, I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard"

He grabbed my hand and we danced around a little like we usually do when we sing this. 

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes

Waiting for a love like this

Every time we say goodbye

I wish we had one more kiss

I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will"

We finished the song and Jack dipped my down, one arm wrapped around my back while the other held the mic. One of my arm was wrapped around his neck for extra support while the other held my mic. 

"Jacy feels." Carter said into the mic and everyone laughed. 

"I ship it." Matt said and everyone else agreed. 

"Anyways." Autumn said, saving me from embarrassment. 

This is why were best friends.