nineteen

I closed my eye and tried to block out the knocking sounds from the door. Right now it was just Cameron, but sometimes it's everyone. Autumn, Taylor, Cameron, even Jack sometimes.

I've been in here for four days. I have a bathroom connected to my room and I have a mini fridge with water bottles and a couple of Popsicle in the small freezer inside. So I've lived off of that for four days.

"Lacy please. I haven't seen you in four days. Just listen to somebody." He said and I got up and sighed. I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a shocked Cameron who now looked scared. Probably because of the dark circles around my eyes from the makeup that's been crusted to my face for four days, and the huge bag underneath my eyes.

"Oh Lacy." He said and hugged me.

"I don't like making him go through the shit I put him through." I said and he sighed.

"He loves you. You know that." He said and I nodded.

"Cameron I miss him." I said and he laughed.

"Lacy." Jack said as he came into view.

I let go of Cameron and jumped on Jack, hugging him tightly. "I'm really really sorry. I hate not seeing you for that long and I just. I want to be with you everyday." I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad you said that." He said and put me down before everyone else walked up the stairs and crowded around us.

Jack bent down and balanced himself on one of his knees and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Lacy, I can't imagine being with anybody else for the rest of my life. You're not perfect, but neither am I. I love absolutely everything about you Lacy. I said we had reruns, but they're like reruns of the show Friends. They never get old." He said and I laughed. "Please Lacy. Please know that it's only you. It's been you since sixth grade, and it will be you until I'm lying in a coffin, buried six feet into the ground, next to you. Even if you're in a coffin, it'll still be you. Lacy I don't want to be with anybody else and I just can't think of a better person to ask this question." He said and I laughed through my tears.

"Lacy will you marry me?" He asked and I nodded before the silver ring was slid onto my finger.

"Yes yes yes." I said and he got up and kissed me, before everyone cheered loudly.

"Lacy Gilinsky. That's got a nice ring to it." Autumn said and I nodded.

"It's sounds perfect." I said and everyone couldn't control their smiles.

-

next chapter's the last one)))):