Heating Up

I put my phone on silent until I grabbed a shower in peace. I stripped down, climbing in and sighed when the hot water hit me...bliss and at least I am alone...no Denny to mess with me. Though that never stopped me thinking about it. I swear this guy had possessed my mind or something...think he has a super power that control minds. I must have stayed in there at least a good hour just singing away to myself.

Once I finally climbed out, I wrapped the nice warm towel around my body before heading back through, in need of at least another hours sleep.

"You should really lock your door Riley." I heard someone say making me jump back, trying to hold my towel tight so it wouldn't fall.

I looked up to be met with his stupid smug face once again. He was laying back on my bed, watching me and all of a sudden I felt very self-conscious and vulnerable.

"DENNY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? YOUR SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?" I said not actually meaning to shout at him as loudly

"I did warn you earlier when you said you would put your phone on silent and ignore me." he smirked

"I am beginning to think you are some sort of psychotic stalker." I said glaring at him
"nope just persistent." he smiled widely

He shifted off my bed, walking towards me and I went to step away from him but my back hit the door, trapping me between that and him just like yesterday. His hands fell on my hips, pulling me flush against his very sexy...very muscular body and I had to sustain from moaning at then feel of it.

"You owe me a kiss Riley." he hissed at me
"I do not owe you anything dear." I managed to breathe out
"yes you do." he replied
"nope!" I said popping my p

This little argument went on for the next few minutes to the stage where it was seriously pissing me off. I knew there was only one way to stop it.

"Fine! You win! One kiss if it will get you to shut your stupid, annoying mouth up." I said glaring at him but he was finding the full thing amusing.
"deal." he smirked
"it don't mean I am gonna enjoy it though." I said smirking
"oh but you will baby." he replied

Next thing I knew he pushed me hard against the wall, his hands fell in my hair and he crashed his lips hard against mine, making me moan instantly. I knew there was no point fighting it. I reached my hands up, wrapping them around his neck and kissed him back the same way. Damn the guy was a good kisser, he was getting me all hot and bothered just with a kiss. I could feel the excitement of it going straight to my core and all of a sudden a wave of horniness took over me. I lost all control, my hormones taking charge. I removed my hands from his neck, placing them on his hips and pushed his front harder against mine, making me cry out in pleasure when I felt his hard on press right against my core. I could feel him smirking against my lips but right now I was not caring. His hands left my hair sliding down my body...running over my side, my hips, my stomach, my bare thighs and eventually finding there way to my ass where he grabbed it hard causing his hard on to press harder against me.

My head fell back as a loud moan escaped my lips. My heart was beating at double time, my pulse was racing and it felt like my core was in fire. We pulled away just for a moment to catch our breaths. His hands went from my ass, falling on the back of my thighs where he grabbed them, lifting my feet from the floor. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips not caring that I was still only in nothing but a towel. He turned around, his lips leaving mine and falling on the exposed skin of my neck and led us towards the bed where he proceeded to lay me down, coming down on top of me, my legs still wrapped tightly around him.

"Fuck Riley I don't think you realise how much you turn me on." he purred at me continuing his lip assault on my neck as his hands ran up the inside of my upper thighs. I arched off the bed, groaning loudly.

His touch was making me weak...it was making me loss all my sense. Though I needed his lips against mine so I grabbed his hair roughly in my hands, pulling his lips back against mine.

Riley is gonna get laid lalalalala