Love, life and change

*Last official chapter ;( epilogue still to come though. Thank You again to everyone who has took the time to bother with this story, it is much appreciated :D*

Riley's P.O.V

"Oh whoa! That is incredible. I can't believe that is our baby." Denny gushed as we lay on his bed, with the picture from the 12 week scan we got today, thankfully everything is good...baby is healthy, growing how it is meant to be, which has made me relax and ready to start planning.

"It really is something else." I giggled

Denny had been this way for the last ten minutes, I found it adorable and sweet.

"Sorry, just kind of mesmerized with the full thing. Does that mean we can start planning? Start shopping?" he said excited "And tell people?" he added

"Yes to all of your questions." I laughed

"Yeah!" he smiled widely

Only people that knew about the baby was Denny's mother, Chloe and us, we have not told anyone else, wanted to keep it to ourselves until we knew everything was OK. As for my parents I have not heard a single word from them since I walked out over a month ago and I have not even bothered trying to contact them either, what would be the point? I don't need them, they don't want me or this baby, there loss.

"Riley are you OK? Why are you crying?" Denny asked panicked all of a sudden

I am crying? I never even noticed...silly hormones of mine, I cry way too much.

"Sorry, was thinking about my parents." I said shrugging

"Riley if you wanna go see them I can drive you up there?" he said wiping my tears away

"No that is OK, I don't wanna see them, just can't understand how they can be that way. Family is meant to love and support each other." I said crying again

"I know baby, they don't deserve you. Always remember Riley, you got me, my mom and April, you are part of this family, and of course baby." He smiled, rubbing my stomach

I nodded, smiling at him. He was right even though my own family don't want me, I still have a family, Denny's family has made me feel more loved and part of the family in less than a year I have known them than what my own family have my entire life. I am done with them, I have my own family to concentrate on now. I am gonna make sure I am the best mother I can be, like Jean.

"I know, that is all I need." I smiled reaching in capturing his lips in mine, kissing him gently

"You are stuck with us all now." He winked, laughing

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I replied, reaching in, stroking his face

"Good. I love you baby girl, don't ever forget that." He said

"I love you too." I replied

I curled up to him, Denny holding me tightly and protectively close to him. He reached in, kissing the top of my head. I sighed, smiling to myself, I really am a lucky girl to have him. Denny had been amazing since I told him, looking after me, making sure I was OK...making sure I wasn't over doing anything. He has been how can I put it...a little too over protective but I wouldn't want him any other way, shows he does care and loves us both, though not gonna lie it can get a little annoying at times, would never tell him that. I have my own way to distract him if he gets too annoying, the perks of being a woman.

A comfortable silence filled the room, the both of us getting lost in our own minds, properly both thinking about everything we need to get, everything that needs to be sorted. I knew we would work it out, we make a good team, and we always have. Denny shifted himself onto his side so he was facing me. He reached in, playing with my hair, looking at me, a look on his face that I wasn't familiar with. He seemed a little off...nervous even. I raised my brow at him, cocking my head to the side a little, making him chuckle.