Ch. 4

Naomi

I was sitting in this man's 2015 Cadillac Escalade on cloud nine from smelling his delicious Gaultier cologne. I really haven't gotten a chance to look at him. I peeped over at him and this man is a chocolate dream.

He was dark skin with a silver diamonds in his ear. His eyes were a dark dreamy brown with big juicy lips. He was about 6'3 and kinda reminded me of Tj Yeldon. He was true religion down. Not really my thing on a dude, but he was killin it. His silver chain laid perfectly on his toaned chest. I felt my juices running and closed legs tighter. Am I really gettin wet over this dude?

"Like what you see?"He said showin his pearly white teeth.

"No."I blushed turning my head.

"Dang. I thought I was at least cute."he said pouting.

I laughed. "Oh I got her to smile."

"Yea..."

"And by the way, you're a great dancer."

"Oh my god, you saw that?!"

"I was the one dancing with you."

"Really?! Dang."

He chuckled."I'm just glad you can keep up."

"Boy please, you had to keep up with me cause that ass was panoramic. Aye panoramic."I started singing.

I was grindin it my seat to my own lil song in my head. Trent watched me amused. I looked at him and stopped. "My bad."I said shying away.

"You good ma. It was cute."

"Whatever."I blushed.

We got quiet for a while before he broke the silence again. "If you don't mind me asking, what was all that about back there with ya man?"

I sighed. "He fuckin this bitch...or at least that what the tabloids say and I didn't believe it cause that's my man but then I see him hugged up with the bitch and he leaves me at the club."

"Damn. That's disrespectful. For one, I would never leave my lady out at a club, and I would never give my girl not one suspension that I'm cheating."

"Well you got one lucky girl."

"She sure will be."

"Cocky much?"I laughed.

"I see you like it though."

"Whatever dude. So you single?"

"Yup. Just waitin on the right one."

I nodded my head. We pulled up to my house and he jogged to the other side of the car to let me out. "Thanks."

"No problem, but um I never caught your name."

"Naomi."

"Naomi."he repeated. "I like that."

I blushed. "Thanks."

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight."

I walked into a quiet, dark house. Khalil wasn't home and I wasn't surprised. I went to the bedroom and stripped out all my clothes. I climbed into bed with thoughts of Trent seeping in my mind.

The Next Morning

"Slow down, grab the wall.

Wiggle like you tryna make yo ass fall off.

Hella thick I wanna smash em all now

Speed up, gas pedal.

Gas pedal, gas ped-"

"Mm, hello."I said groggily.

"Naomi wake up!"my assistant said into the phone.

"What?"I said yawning.

"You do realize you have a photo shoot to work today."

"Ok and?"

"Naomi it starts in less than an hour."

I looked at my clock on the night stand and it read 7:05. Shit. Shooting started at 8. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. "I'll be there as fast as I can!"

I took a quick five minute shower making sure I cleaned my important spots. I took my hair out its bun and let it fall to my sides. Hmm it's alright. I pulled out a burgundy dress with a beige blazer and matching shoes with gold accessories. I grabbed my chocolate MK purse and grabbed my keys to my Mercedes Benz and sped off.

***

"I'm so sorry I'm late!"I said running into the shoot.

"No runnin in heels!"my assistant shouted.

I stop and started to speed walk. "What's going on?"

"Ok so today some NFL player is being interviewed. He's in the dressing room now."

"Thanks babe."

I knocked on the dressing room door and went in. "Sorry I'm late Mr. Uh " I looked at the name on the door. "Adams!"

Wait, Adams? The man turned to face me and sure enough it was Trent. "What an honor to be styled by none another than Ms. Naomi Shug."

I blushed and closed the door behind me. "Nice to see you again Mr. Adams."

"Enough will all the professional shit. Call me Trent."

"Ok Trent, well come on let's get you dressed."

I picked him out red levi pants with a black plain tee and leather black jacket. A diamond encrusted chain with matching earrings and some LeBrons.

"Ok what you think?"

"I love it. You did your thing girl!"

I smiled. "Trent we're ready."one the producers said coming in.

She put a mic on him and I straightened his clothes out. We walked out the dressing room and down to where they were filming. He took a seat on the couch and I made sure his clothes laid perfectly. I left the staged and stood where I could still hear and see what was going on.

"On in 5. 4."he held up his finers. 3. 2. 1.

"Welcome back to Ella in the morning. Joining us today is one of Atlanta's favorite, Trent Abston!"

"Thank you for having me."he said flashing that beautiful smile of his.

"So tell me, what is it like to be a football player."

"Like any other job it's hard work. You gotta have dedication and motivation to get the job done. I gotta continue to bring Atlanta the wins."

"And that you do. Go falcons!"

The audience laughed. "So, is there anyone special in your life?"

"No there's not."

"Any celebrity crushes?"

"There's this one..."he said gazing over at me. "But she got a man, so imma respect that." Is he talkin bout me?

"Aww how sweet. Well folks, that's all for today. See you next time on, Ella in the Morning!"

Trent got up from the couch and came towards me. "Thank you Naomi, I really like your taste."

"No problem."

"Let me take you to lunch."

"Oh I'm not-"Grrrrrr. Shit.

"That's not what yo stomach sayin."he laughed.

"I guess lunch wouldn't hurt."

"Good, come on."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share