Ch. 10

Naomi

I sinked into the cloud I knew as my bed and relaxed my muscles. Lawd this is great.

"Aye." Trent said coming into my room. "Get dressed, we goin out tonight."

"Where?"

"Club."

A club? He left my room and I got up and went to my suitcase. I pulled out a navy blue form fitting dress with cut outs on the sides with my neon green pumps and accessories. I applied navy blue lipstick and a little eye shadow. My bruises from Khalil were nearly gone. I looked myself over in the full body mirror and snapped a pic for Instagram.

"Clubbing Tonight in Miami! Who fuckin with me?!"

"Aye Naomi you ready?!"

"Yea!"

I grabbed my clutch and came out of the room to see Trent wearing a red shirt with denim blue jeans, a white vest, and bred 11's. I bit my lip observing him.

"What?"

"Uh nothing. Let's go."

***

Japonica. Sounds like a lame club right? But shid that hoe was jumping! And they drinks, straight bangin! I ordered a sprinkler on the rocks and it had me lifted. I mean literally gave me life. I was on my 3rd one when there was a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me miss." Said a fine tall chocolate drop with deep dimples and white pearly teeth.

"Yes?"

"Wanna dance?"

I took the rest of my drink to the head and grabbed his hand leading him to the dance floor.

"Ok now ladies (yea)

If you know you bad (yea)

Don't need no man, got yo own bands, put up yo hands

If you a top notch bitch let me hear ya holla."

He had his hands on my hips. I did as the song said and bent it over. I was giving him my all. I could feel his erection on my ass.

"Shit."I heard him say.

I chuckled. The song was ending. I stood up straight to look at my partner but just like some deja vu type shit I see Trent hugged up with some hoe. Oh hell no. I brushed past him and went straight to him.

"What the hell Trent?!"

"What?"

I looked at the girl and she quickly hopped off his lap. "I'll see you later Trent."

"Naomi, what is yo problem?"

"How disrespectful of you to have another bitch sittin on yo lap?!"

He looked me like I was crazy and got up and brushed past me. He was walkin out the club shakin his head. I followed behind him of course. His car was already pulled up and the valet handed him his keys.

"So you gon leave me too?!"I shouted at him.

I must admit, I am a lil wasted right now and so far gone from my mind. He turned to me, looking me in my face. "Didn't I tell you the first time I wouldn't leave yo ass at no club?"he opened the passenger car door. "Naomi get in the car."

I did as he said and slid into the seat. He came around to the driver's side and got in and sped to our hotel. I could feel his anger and frustration radiating off of him. I felt like a 5 year old that knew they was finna get a whoopin when they made it home. I sulked into my seat and pouted. We pulled up to the hotel and I let myself out. We rode up the elevator in silence and finally got to our suite and inside.

Trent was taking his shoes off in the living room. I just had to break the silence. "Trent, are you mad at me?"

"Naomi leave it alone."

"No, I'm sorry. I just got so mad seeing another woman with you."

"Why?! We ain't together. You made it clear that you don't want me. If you wanna be stupid and be with that fuck nigga then so be it. I'm done."

He got up and walked into his room and slammed the door shut, leaving me there stunned. I went into my room and closed the door and snuggled into my bed, falling into a horrible sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE