Ch. 15

5 months later

Khalil

I sat on the steps of my house watching all the movers take Naomi things from our..well my house. I was released on bail, so a nigga free. Ian really been doin much of nothing lately cause ian been the same. Without Naomi ian shit and it took all this for me to realize it. Another man got her now and I respect that. I'll rather her be happy than here miserable with me.

"Aww baby, how are you?"my moma said coming up the steps.

"I'm alright. The movers just took the last box. They leaving now."

"Aww let's go inside."

We went and sat in the living room. "Khalil, what's the matter baby? This isn't you? Naomi is a good girl and I raised you better than this."

"I know ma. I just - I don't know. I mean I think it all started that first time I ever cheated on her."

"Where you been Khalil?"

I had just came from the club. My vision was blurred, my wording was off, my breath wreaked of alcohol; I was stupid, gone wasted.

"At the gym with the boys."

"Stop lyin! Why you on IG with all these bitches all up in yo face. It's disrespectful!"

"Naomi get outta my face with that bullshit."I said with slur in my voice.

I knew she could smell my stench from the way her nose scrunched up. I bet she could smell that random girl I fuck tonight too.

"You know what, if you want a quick nut then go be with that."

"Man bitch shut the fuck up before you be a quick nut."

SMACK. "I don't who the fuck you think you talkin to but-"I punched her.

I watched her sprawled across our mable floor. That was the very first time I put my hands on her. I swore it would be my last, but shid yal saw how that turned out.

"It was bad ma. I guess since she didn't leave me, I thought it was ok. She just makes me so mad-"

"And! Khalil I am very disappointed in you."

"I know. And I regret it so much. I regret hitting her, cheating on her, and most importantly, I regret making her have a miscarriage. Now I'm stuck with the possibility of Tyra having my damn baby. That was suppose to be me and Naomi's baby."

"Who is Tyra?"

"One of the girls I cheated on Naomi with and now she's pregnant."

"You like her."

"Huh?"

"I mean you feel some type of way. You haven't called her out her name or anything."

"That's mostly because of respecting you, but yea I guess you're right."

DING. DONG. "It's open!"

Speaking of the devil. Tyra walked into the living where me and my moma were.

"Hey Khalil."

"Sup. Ma, this is Tyra."

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi. Listen Khalil, I've made the decision to get rid of this baby. I mean you don't want it, and i can't do this with you anymore."

Her eyes began to water. I've done her wrong too. "Oh no no no."my mom said getting up and walking to her. "Listen sweetie, you are gonna keep this baby and my son is gonna be a man and own up to his responsibilities! Isn't that right Khalil."

I sighed. "Yes ma'am."

What can I say? Ma dukes got all the cards now, and this is her game.

Trent

"Haha! Trent stop!!!"Naomi screamed.

"Say it!"I tickled her.

"Ok ok Trent Abston wears the pants in the relationship and Naomi Shug doesn't. You're the king!"She laughed out.

I let her go and she rolled on the floor laughing. Man this girl so goofy. I love her. She got up with a devious smile on her face. "But you still ain't shit!"She laughed and bolted off in the direction of the kitchen.

I got up and ran after her. A nigga had on socks so I'm slidin cross the floor and shit. I made it to the kitchen and came to halt. "Naomi you better not!"

She had the thing that sprays out water attached to the sink. She sprayed my face with full force. Water went everywhere. My whole body got soaked. I covered my face to block the water and moved towards her. She was laughing so hard. I caught her off guard and was able to grab the thing from her and sprayed it on her.

"My hair!"She screamed out.

I couldn't do nothin but laugh. She turned the faucet off and folded her arms pouting. "Aww bae."I said hugging her. "I'll give you some money to get ya weave fixed."

"Fuck you! This my hair!"She laughed, and playfully hitting me.

I chuckled and kissed her. "I love you."

"What?"

I guess I caught her off guard. I mean we haven't said it to each other yet and now I'm ready. I really mean it. "I said I love you."

"I love you too."

She kissed me and started playing with my ear. She know that's my spot. I picked her up and took her upstairs to our bedroom and laid her on the bed. I started to play Sex You by Bando Jonez. I dropped my basketball shorts and slid hers off.

"All these rain drops fallin down my window."

I kissed from her neck and down.

"Got me wishin that we did the things we didn't do."

I traced her V with my tongue.

"And right now I wanna sex you, baby. Has anybody sex you lately."

She grabbed my chin and lifted head up. "Just make love to me Trent."

"Got all these hoes callin askin me to come through."

I positioning myself at her entrance.

"What they don't know is all they do is make me call you."

I slowly slid into her. She gasped and arched her back. The music continued to play. I slowly thrusted in and out of her. I swear ever time we have sex it was like our first time. She fit me like a glove. Her pussy was made just for me. "Hike them legs up baby."

She put her legs up by her ears and her moans became louder. I was going deeper in her. She was so wet and I could feel all of her. She the only girl I ever fucked raw.

"You wanna have my baby?"I said goin deep in her and staying in the position.

"Oh shit, yes baby."She was clawing at my skin, begging me to come out.

"Damn bae, can't take it?"I teased.

She tried to mug me but I was in her spot and couldn't stop moaning and cussing. I pulled out but went back in and started back stroking her. I could feel my climax coming. I sped up, making sure to hit her walls and burst inside her ocean. Her cum was leaking on the bed and making a puddle.

I laid beside her and pulled her into me. "I love you so much Naomi."

She turned to face me and pecked my lips."I love you too Trent."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE