Ch. 19

Naomi.
2 lines mean pregnant right? Shit. I dropped the test. Me? Pregnant?

"Bae! You alright in there!"Trent called out.
Shit ian think he was gon be home so soon. "U-uh yea!"

"Are you sure ?" he said swinging the door open and making me mug him.

"Naomi, what is this?" He said picking the test up and reading it.

A smile appeared on his face and he picked me up and spun me around. "Bae!!! Oh my god. Naomi this is great!"

"Yea..."I trailed off.
Am I really ready for this? What if I loose this one too? "Naomi, why aren't you excited?!"
Should I tell him? Ugh, here goes nothing. "Trent I've had a miscarriage before a-and I'm scared to have this baby."

"Baby let's go sit."

He took me to our room and sat me on his lap. "What happened?"

"It was so long ago...

It was another one them nights with Khalil. He knew I was pregnant but obviously not in his right mind. We got to arguing and fighting. He kicked me in my stomach repeatedly. He said he didn't want the child and once he found out I had a miscarriage because of that he was disgusted with himself. That's when he really started goin and out and treating me the way he did. I hated him for it and I hated myself. Sometimes I blame myself."

"Naomi that was not your fault."

"But if I woulda just shut my ass up, my baby would still be with me."I said silently crying.

Trent held me tight and kissed my cheek. "Baby, I'm sorry you lost your child, but God has blessed you with another. Please have faith and trust that we're gonna get through this."
He was so right. I pecked his lips and smiled. "We're having a baby!"
Khalil
Naomi Shug and Trent Adams engaged and expecting?!
"It is to be said that Naomi Shug is pregnant with NFL star Trent Adams baby! The two have been seen shopping for the little boy or girl and Naomi has been rocking the rock on her finger! Ahh, young love is so beautiful. We can't wait to see what's in store for these two!"

I closed my laptop and cradled my baby girl. Tyra was peacefully sleeping in the hospital bed. I'm happy for Naomi. Imma forever love her, but it's time for me to move on too. I got up with my baby girl Tiffany and walked over to Tyra. I slid the engagement ring I gave Naomi on her finger and kissed her cheek. My future will finally be complete. I have a wonderful daughter, a beautiful woman, and still a lil reminder of Naomi. That ring will forever be hers, no matter who wears it.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE