Ch. 11

3 days later

Naomi

I can't deal. For the past three days Trent has kept his distance. The only time we talk is when it's about business. Ugh, I hate this. I want him messing with me, flirting with me, and god I want him kissing me. I want him. But that's probably gonna have to wait til later. Right now Trent has an interview and I'm really not looking forward to this, considering the fact we're not talking.

We were in the limo on the way to the studio where they was filming. He was on one side on his phone and I was on the other watching. Damn he was sexy. Man I wish he was inside me. I was biting my lip just thinking about it. "Naomi stop starring at me."Trent said looking up at me.

I quickly turned my head and put it down, fiddling with my fingers. This is not a joyful trip at all.

"Can't raise a man,

he's already grown what you gonna do,

you wonder why he acts like a boy

Cause he wasn't raised tight before you."

It was Khalil. "Hello, helllooooo"

Khalil

"The fuck you mean you pregnant?!"I yelled at Tyra.

"I'm pregnant Khalil, with your baby."

"That baby ain't mine, and imma damn sure make sure to get it tested."

"Bitch fuck you! You know you the only nigga I'm fuckin!"

SMACK. Ha dumbass flew to the floor holding her face. "Don't you ever disrespect me like that!"

"Khalil!"I heard a voice scream. The fuck?

I looked around and saw no one. I pulled my phone out and saw I had dialed Naomi number. Shit. "Hello?"

I heard her sniffing. "Baby it's not-"

"We're through Khalil. I can't take this no more." CLICK.

"Fuck man!"I threw my phone and the wall and watched it shatter.

I saw Tyra cough up some blood and tear streaks down her face. Fuck,that may be my seed she carrying. I picked her up and rushed her to an hospital where they could tend to her, but ian care bout all that. I just wanted my baby to be alright and I wanted to see Naomi.

Trent

Naomi was trying so hard to hide her cry but I knew she was hurting. I would hear her sniff hear and there. She would wipe her face and quickly bat her eyes. Don't get me wrong, I still care about her deeply but she wanted to learn the hard way so she is. I couldn't give her another chance cause ian wanna be rejected again, but seeing her cry is eating me up inside. I sighed and shook my head. I moved to her side of the limo and pulled her into my lap. I rubbed small circles on her back and kissed her tears away.

"Naomi what's wrong?"

"K-Khalil, got that Tyra girl pregnant, a-and I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what? He's the dumbass."

"No i'm sorry Trent. I shoulda listened to you, to Kandi, and to my heart."

"It's ok."

She looked into my eyes and I saw one last tear fall. I wiped it away with my thumb. She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I was so shocked I didn't react right away but soon my lips moved in rhythm with hers.

I hadn't even noticed the car stopped and the door opened. FLASH. Cameras blinded us. She quickly got off me and fixed herself up. I got out the car first and straightened my shirt. " Mr. Abston, was that Naomi Shug?! Girlfriend of NBA star Khalil Dawson?!"

Naomi got out soon after and we walked into the building together.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share