Ch. 3

Khalil

"Oo shit baby."Tyra screamed.

I was pounding her pussy. I had her hands on the wall with her ass and back to me. Her legs was wrapped around my waist and she was throwin that ass back. Ha pussy good but nowhere near as good as Naomi.

"Mmm, I'm better than wifey."

I stopped and dropped her ass to the floor. "What I told you bout sayin shit like that?!"

"Man fuck ha. Leave that bitch and come be with me. I can do you way better than her!"

"Man shut that shit up."I said walking away from her. I started picking up my clothes and putting them back on.

"I'm tired of this Khalil! It's either me or her!"

"Easy, her."

She looked shocked and I shrugged my shoulders. "But I thought you loved me?"She said. I saw a tear roll down her cheek and I knew there were more to follow. Why I gotta be a sucker for tears.

"I do Tyra, but that's my lady and imma marry her one day."

"What about us?"She asked sniffing.

"We'll still be together."

"I don't wanna just be yo side hoe."

I sighed and pulled her to me. I kissed her lips and rubbed her clit. Damn ian get my nut in and ian tryna have blue balls.

I sat down on the bed and put her head to my dick. She knew what the deal was. She took that shit in her mouth and did that shit til I bust.

Naomi

BEEP-BEEP. I woke up to the alarm goin off. I sat up on the sofa and look towards the living room doorway.

"Hey baby."Khalil said coming in smelling like another bitch. He tried to kiss me but I dodged him. "What I do now?"He sighed.

I threw his Ipad at him with the article plastered on the screen. "Naomi, what I tell you bout believing social media?"

"Fuck you Khalil! You come in the house smelling like another stank ass bitch and try to act like you ain't did shit."

"Naomi don't start with me right now. You know I got a event tonight and yo ass gotta come too so get the fuck upstairs and change."

I know the hell. "Fuck you Khalil! Ian doin shit with yo ass."

He walked up to me and snatched me by my elbow."You better get yo ass up them steps and get ready so we can fuckin go."he said through gritted teeth.

He shoved me towards the steps and I stumbled a little. I stomped up the steps and into our bedroom and went to my closet to see what to wear. I decided on my black bodycon dress with diamond sleeves. I grabbed my sexy Carlos Santana heels and put my hair in a high bun. Khalil was wearing all black, matching me. He was fastening his rolex and turned towards me.

"You ready?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yea."

We went into the garage and got into his candy red Mustang. The car ride was silent. I sat with my arms folded and legs crossed, looking out the window. I could feel Khalil watching me every now and then but I ignored him. We made it to Club Halo. One of the hottest clubs in Atlanta. We pulled up to valet and Khalil turned to look at me.

"Look Naomi, none of your bullshit tonight. This an important night tonight."

"Whatever Khalil."

He got out the car and came to my side. I put on my best forced smile as he opened the door. Cameras we're flashing everywhere.

"Naomi! Naomi!"reporters shouted